+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: I Hate Forex !!!

Senior Member rance123 is an unknown quantity at this point rance123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is good money making business to success.I think, you are loser in forex market so 1st time you should be forex learning for best income in forex market. Then trade for profit. it is help for extra income situation so it is really so good. So we should follow experience person.good luck with your trading.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Denbyd is an unknown quantity at this point Denbyd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ladies and gentleman, start your engines... Mark just released his Seven Summits Trader Forex trading system and the registration page is now open.
    For the first time ever he's actually including access to his exclusive SST FX Owners Club. They charged $177 each month in the past... that's $2,124 a year just for the Owners area!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member perfecttrader is an unknown quantity at this point perfecttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well at the moment i dont hate forex trading i love it i am still new to forex trading i have not yet started doing trading in real account and i am doing trading in my real account at the moment and i love it

Banned desopno is an unknown quantity at this point desopno's Avatar
    Thanks
    I cannot agree with you.

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by agungusaha View Post
    I Hate Forex !!!
    But i love taking $$$ profit from it. Yes true, i am not a good yet trader. My trading history is bad. I lost thousand $$$ from forex, but i still learning in forex. I believe i will be mastered in forex someday.
    It's really nice because I see that you are a person who never gave up and that is a good thing in my opinion, because it is basically in the business of Forex every trader will experience losses, and this for me is a regular thing because I've experienced this and I also suffered a lot of losses, but I still want to learn this business until I could and successful until i get what I want.

Senior Member Ahmed Farag is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmed Farag's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we lost too much on forex and failed to make good profit we will lose too much if we continued trading with the same way. if you lost that means that something goes wrong and you should fix this so if you lost you should look for another plan to follow

Banned FOREX MAN is an unknown quantity at this point FOREX MAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is nothing without life you cannot do forex trading if you are dead then life is must be there life without trading it is will be vanish but trader can seeking other job if there is no forex in this world

Banned hotlok11 is an unknown quantity at this point hotlok11's Avatar
    Thanks
    This method is used to market volatility, so + big business risky, you know that you can have all your investments lose. So this Forex-but doing it, it's time to restore the mistakes to avoid.

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    A funny expression by you, my friend, yes Vkrhec Forex is not for that Forex perhaps because you hate work, and loves money a whole human beings, but the love of money requires work and diligence to be able to access the results that bring you the money that you love.

Senior Member fxnila is an unknown quantity at this point fxnila's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i do not hate forex trading because forex is most popular and wide wide business and we can earn money from forex. if you know english properly so you can earn money. so i think forex is blessing for us. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)