+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: I Hate Forex !!!

Senior Member lotfi2528 is an unknown quantity at this point lotfi2528's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I appreciate with this comment.Without loosing we can not find out the loosing reason.When we are full fill know about the loosing reason then we trade very carefully and we will able to make good profit...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned misshema is on a distinguished road misshema's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am beginner in forex and i face many time losses.but i like forex.i know my mistake can give me loss.so still learning everyday try to mistake recover.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rafiq06 is an unknown quantity at this point rafiq06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the reliable online job or business.You can not hate this for some losses.You can try it with the best effort. You learn about the forex darting from various source.

Junior Member dpkforex is an unknown quantity at this point dpkforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you loss your thousand in $ in forex then you dont need to worry you lose your amount mean you understand why you loss and this mistake you will never repeat in next trading when you earn good. I am also loss too much but i am also know one day i will be a good forex trader.

Quote Originally Posted by agungusaha View Post
    But i love taking $$$ profit from it. Yes true, i am not a good yet trader. My trading history is bad. I lost thousand $$$ from forex, but i still learning in forex. I believe i will be mastered in forex someday.

Senior Member sumon06 is an unknown quantity at this point sumon06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love the forex trading. You have invest in the forex but you have no good idea about the forex market. You have to practice in the demo account for experience.So best of luck...You can try it again.

Senior Member siano is an unknown quantity at this point siano's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market is not easy. You may be new people, new many loose money in the course of trade. You must practice with a demo and need to learn if you have to lose your account. Just stop your greed and anxiety.

Senior Member capricorn is an unknown quantity at this point capricorn's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love forex very much. I like to spent my whole time in forex because it gives me joy and pleasure when trading in forex. I like to spent more and more time in forex to improve my trading skills to earn money online.

Senior Member barikahalah is an unknown quantity at this point barikahalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Due to the fact most significant dealing program, see furthermore, hate additionally, firm ABS deal not only rewarding planet involving Forex trading, however hope i just like, mainly because Exchange might help me EKKM have to have, there is absolutely no apart from. You already know at some point along with the guy can transform careers is a convenient online tore the quantity of poor people.

Member vidafx is an unknown quantity at this point vidafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The big problem here, my brother entered Forex without losing all your money quickly .. To learn everything I have enter Forex and take, but with a small account not think to enter a large number of really.

Senior Member hasnaink07 is an unknown quantity at this point hasnaink07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    orex trading can help me by providing huge money as this is a very good business and high profitable.I can also get knowledge trading by doing forex business.this business is very suitable to learn and earn profit.so join in forex trading and get the all facilities and love forex fully.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)