+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: I Hate Forex !!!

Banned munshatal is an unknown quantity at this point munshatal's Avatar
    Thanks
    My trading history is bad. I lost thousand $$$ from forex, but i still learning in forex. I believe i will be mastered in forex someday.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by agungusaha View Post
    But i love taking $$$ profit from it. Yes true, i am not a good yet trader. My trading history is bad. I lost thousand $$$ from forex, but i still learning in forex. I believe i will be mastered in forex someday.
    you are a persistent .. I agree, if you have to keep trying to succeed. if you give up, your capital is gone, it will not come back again. you have to be sure, if one day all the losses that you have ever experienced will be back, and be more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member AHII10 is an unknown quantity at this point AHII10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is really a risky business but I don't hate Forex because Forex trading is the good opportunity for us to earn money more than any other business.Forex trading is more profitable business if we do it with knowledge,and analyzing skills.

Banned amrin is an unknown quantity at this point amrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    individuals traders who are captivating the big risks do not like the Forex for the reason that they be not getting the more big money from the Forex other than they are behind all the money in this market with no any good way of trading This is usual in the commencement ..The big difficulty here, my brother is to go into the Forex with no knowledge lose all your money quickly...Must study by everything with the intention of I entered Forex in addition to lost, but with a minute account did not believe to enter a large quantity actually

Banned ahamad00 is an unknown quantity at this point ahamad00's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not hate Forex because it is one of the largest business platform in the world. It is also profitable business in the world. So i love Forex because it helps me to earn something when there in no other hope. I think that it is help for extra income situation so it is really so good. So we should follow experience person.

Banned rose25 is an unknown quantity at this point rose25's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a nice job.Well, I do not hate forex because it is one of the largest business platform in the world. It is also profitable business in the world. You will be glad to know that now a days forex is the number one oneline business in the world. In this case i love forex trading.good job............................................... ......

Senior Member cpalace is an unknown quantity at this point cpalace's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    welcome to forex.I think, you are loser in forex market so 1st time you should be forex learning for best income in forex market. Then trade for profit. it is help for extra income situation so it is really so good. So we should follow experience person.good luck..............................

Banned AlfatTrader is an unknown quantity at this point AlfatTrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't hate forex as a result of it's one in all the largest business platform in the planet.
    it can be profitable business in the planet. can be'>you'll be glad to actually think that currently a days forex will be the biggest oneline business in the planet. during this case i really like forex trading....

Senior Member ihab has a spectacular aura about ihab has a spectacular aura about ihab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    man i,am sorry to here that
    the Forex it,s look like a big see and you say the true yo still learning

Banned rab00 is an unknown quantity at this point rab00's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to forex. profitable business in the world. You will be glad to know that now a days forex is the number one oneline business this not bad good job.
    profitable business in the world.nice job.....................................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)