+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade like a BOSS simplefied System.

Junior Member khan5590 is an unknown quantity at this point khan5590's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya but hedging saves us to close any loosing trade in profit , but for hedging the account size should be a larger one min of 1k usd

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    mery khiyal se tu is business mi koi simple strategy bhi kamyabi ki tarf ly ja sakti ha agar us mi discipline ke sath work kia jay , kisi kamyab strategy ke bajay agar decipline per zoor dia jay tu is mi kamyabi lazmi ho jati ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Adir is an unknown quantity at this point Adir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to succeed in trading you must first show a lot of patience. And that is the main quality of a trader. it is also Read, read, it must be documented. Be curious, go to the forums. I am always amazed at the creativity of each other in this area. Intellectually, it's very exciting!

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah body i do it in several time I find some common sentiment and theoretical view but your submitting information very useful and practical view that I feel It can help me to do something better. Firstly I will apply in Demo than I rating this opinion and next time I will share the result of it, nice trade.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its a boss men But several time I find some common sentiment and theoretical view but your submitting information very useful and practical view that I feel It can help me to do something better. Firstly I will apply in Demo than, so good luck.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah body all trader is like a boss, I find some common sentiment and theoretical view but your submitting information very useful and practical view that I feel It can help me to do something better. Firstly I will apply in Demo than I rating this opinion and next time I will share the result of it. be a boss in the market.

Member tahir787 is an unknown quantity at this point tahir787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade like a boss bilkiul ap ki bat me dam ha is me ap khud he apne kam k malik hote ha or ek boss ki trah he trade karte ha is me ap ka koy boss ney hota ap he all in all hote ha

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear your trading strategy is the best and your post is also good that really help to the new members of the forex forum to learn the trading strategy to earn the profit using different system.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah body like a boss Many of time I try to know new strategy. But several time I find some common sentiment and theoretical view but your submitting information very useful and practical view that I feel It can help me to do something better. Firstly I will apply in Demo than I rating this opinion and next time I will share the result of it, so incrasse the market.

Senior Member kashifAS is an unknown quantity at this point kashifAS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Koi bhi startegy trader ko boss nahi bana sakti hai keval trader ka acha experience aur news release ko catch karne ki shamta hi trader ko boss bana skati hai baki to sab kuch market ke uper depend karta hai ki kya hoga aur kaise tarder money earn karega.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open