+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 LastLast

Thread: Trade like a BOSS simplefied System.

Senior Member mage is on a distinguished road mage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hello927 View Post
    It is best system you have described and it can be tested but before there is implentation of this in real trading i will prefer to use it in demo account so that it will provide me the learning of this strategy.
    Of the most beautiful characteristic of this method is simple, because this way you can learn very easily and can not be doubted that any trader in the ability of such strategies in an easy implementation, which achieves excellent results very

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is best system you have described and it can be tested but before there is implentation of this in real trading i will prefer to use it in demo account so that it will provide me the learning of this strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

you trade it on every timeframe you want. Its no problem. I am trading in h4 most of the time but you cann do it on h1, m30 or also d1 or so.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it looks like a very good and promising system, but i couldn't understand the rules and the language you have written in the post could you be more clear about it please, and what time frame apart from 4 hours have you tested this system on

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Long Entry:

- Course is over the yellow line
    - Current candle is light blue
    - Course has a resistance zone crosses
    - On the lower indicators is the color blue at the end and the signal line has crossed the upper horizontal black line

Short Entry:

- Price is below the yellow line
    - Current candle is pink
    - Course has a resistance zone crosses
    - Below is the color indicators at the end of orange and the signal line has crossed the lower horizontal black line

For the money I've Manga Movement established the following rules:

- The SL comes from the resistance zone under Long or short at about
    - RR is 1:1.5
    you could also run the trade, let profits run along the lines of limiting losses

I myself have the watch on the major pairs on H4, try abzuchecken every 4 hours during the day the couple, I'll take the trades and let them pass until they have finally landed the TP or SL.

Attachment 522

Attachment 523
    XPS was trading systems there are up to version 8 yes. I see this is a simple system at all but my first failure by only up to version 6. thx bro

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i really interest with your systsem and also it is the safest way for long term system with time frame 4 H, but i do not understand with your last words about " abzuchecken ", what is it my friend...honestly i want to try it and from now i will follow your thread then i can get the understanding from it with correctly
    Sorry the word "abzuchecken" in englisch check it out Its a simple translating error

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkling star View Post
    no doubt it seems very power full, but I am not able to fully understand it, plzzz explain it again, I even download this system but I am unable to get orange and blue coloured area, plzzzz tell me how could I get these zones? reply me as soon as possible.
    Just change the color setting to the color that you like. Sometimes what we need is just to spend more type browsing and checking it out until we are familiar with its features. And even if we don't get the answer that we want but at least we going to use some features that we don't realize that its was their until we browse on it. Or we don't notice features that is their as we think its just some extra features but when we try it we realize that its useful.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i really interest with your systsem and also it is the safest way for long term system with time frame 4 H, but i do not understand with your last words about " abzuchecken ", what is it my friend...honestly i want to try it and from now i will follow your thread then i can get the understanding from it with correctly
    do the best we can

Senior Member ex22 is an unknown quantity at this point ex22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this technique of the one you have is complicated for me mainly because it includes a lot of trading tools and lots of trading methods. I could possibly try it out on the demo account to be able to see the results that it'd bring up.

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    about the suitable for use any pair fella? and at the time what this strategy is fit for use?
    how profitablenya this strategy?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open