+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50

Thread: Trade like a BOSS simplefied System.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will bring more strategies that will differ from that one. you can try without any kind of indicators the umbrella strategy. If this kind of strategy is to complex for you. so that i mean that every trader has another way to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy of yours is kind of complex for me since it involves many trading tools and many trading protocols. I might try it on the demo account in order to see the results that it would bring up.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi,

i am test systems only for 3 or 6 month and go to the next system to find a better one. I tried a system as long as i go to 100% minus or plus or end the test at 6 months. No longer. This system is function as well as the other i post. Try it on demo you will find the way. If not thats not your way to trade so you must use another one.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,
    XARD777 makes a lot of systems thats right but all the systems are free. This system ist originally from XARD777 but this one is a light version of the original. Here are not so much indicators to use.

I tried this system and it works well if you trade in the higher timeframes H4 or D1. Thats mostly the Timeframes i use. Every system i post here works well if you use it like described. I test every system for about 3 month or a half year and go to the next to found a more better one

Banned fxbanjar is on a distinguished road fxbanjar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Looks like the creator of this system is the Master XARD777 in another forum. I have already had this indicator, but still have not tried it.
    Whether the system is only suitable in H4 and whether TF can not be used otherwise. And how long have you used this system?

Senior Member realman is on a distinguished road realman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many of time I try to know new strategy. But several time I find some common sentiment and theoretical view but your submitting information very useful and practical view that I feel It can help me to do something better. Firstly I will apply in Demo than I rating this opinion and next time I will share the result of it.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi can you please write it in english? I do not understand what you write.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by norix View Post
    even easier to put in your TF WHAT?
    i dont understand what you mean sorry

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Trade like a BOSS simplefied System.

Long Entry:

- Course is over the yellow line
    - Current candle is light blue
    - Course has a resistance zone crosses
    - On the lower indicators is the color blue at the end and the signal line has crossed the upper horizontal black line

Short Entry:

- Price is below the yellow line
    - Current candle is pink
    - Course has a resistance zone crosses
    - Below is the color indicators at the end of orange and the signal line has crossed the lower horizontal black line

For the money I've Manga Movement established the following rules:

- The SL comes from the resistance zone under Long or short at about
    - RR is 1:1.5
    you could also run the trade, let profits run along the lines of limiting losses

I myself have the watch on the major pairs on H4, try abzuchecken every 4 hours during the day the couple, I'll take the trades and let them pass until they have finally landed the TP or SL.

Name: gu_boss_405.jpg Views: 326 Size: 19.7 KB

BOSS.zip
    Last edited by Snoopy1234; 2012-02-08 at 10:18 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoopy1234 For This Useful Post:

anubhavsingh (2012-02-10)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open