+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade like a BOSS simplefied System.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the technique you have is complicated for me especially because it includes lots of trading tools and lots of trading methods and a lot of time I try to find out new strategies. But several times I have found some general sentiments and theoretical views but the information you sent is very useful and practical views that I think can help me do something better. Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to diantara For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy is very advanced, on its own behalf, because it contains several trading tools and many trading protocols. This should work on a demo account to see results that can speak. and a lot of time trying to understand new schemes. People, often I do not see common sense and theoretical reading, however, provide useful information and I am sensitive to something better for the expansion of facilities. He is the eldest son of all that I can apply to today's exchange rate demonstration for this feedback and next time I can share the same results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to holiday For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08), Unregistered (1)

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know a lot of time, try new strategies. But there are some common emotions and several times discovered one theory, but transporting information that is very useful and practical for reading mood or higher can contribute something to read. First of all, I have a demo of this opinion to evaluate, in the future I will share my results and this includes many commercial tools and commercial protocols, this strategy just puts my hand. He said that it must determine the results of the demo account to be tested.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to damage For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08), Unregistered (1)

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good post .... I am interested in the article you wrote and I will try.
    I really like this post. Very useful I agree, in any case we must prepare knowledge coupled with our discipline and accuracy in issuing decisions with it so we will remain psychologically awake so we will remain silent on the knowledge we learn

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes need time when learning in forex trading that will make trading in a better system, every trade must use a system and use management in a trading plan that will help when it has failed in daily trading using a planned money system and trading system and Knowledge is a basic requirement of every business, without concentration we can not get anything in our business, the forex business also needs so much concentration, we must give it if we want to become a professional trader.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai aapka itna system is easy to fix, kafi jayda mushkil hai, wait for mein koi field, bhi system easy to fix hota hai, lekin haan banana is easy to apne hi haath mein hota hai, so that the aap ko samjhane lag jai hai system, for aap what is the strategy strategy achcha bana sakte hi. and From what I see, the trading method above is a bit complicated and will be very difficult for novice traders, to overcome and understand the strategies mentioned above because it is not a very simplified strategy said.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for this useful indicator, sharing is useful. how to use this indicator to rely only on candles and pointing up or down at the Indies Bozz is yes. if you can ask for an explanation of money management when using this indi and Forex Trading Must be careful with your emotions with forex trading analysis, small movements but emotions and greed by using money management and trading plans definitely consider market conditions

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many moments, my partner and I tried to realize a new method. But many times my partner and I come across some frequent feelings and theories, but the details of your distribution are invaluable and it makes sense to see that we feel them. This will also help me to achieve one thing that is much better. To begin with I will use the Experiments in comparison to my Partners and I rank displays like this and the next time I will discuss the consequences of that.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    okay i think this strategy sounds interesting and i just have to practice because being a forex trader we have to understand that we are our own boss and we need to learn how to always trade like a boss and so will follow the technical analysis of forex trading must be careful, because the news will change the movement of the conditions of forex losses indeed make our capital reduced so that they can follow the trend of trading after the news `to get profit.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jangkung For This Useful Post:

munich (2019-09-08)

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good strategy but need to test it first in demo trading for a very good understanding so i try the next demo trading after they i use it my real trade is my best friend. Hope this gives me a very good profit here. thank you very much for the good part.

For the money I've established the following Manga Movement:

- SL comes from the resistance zone below the long or short around
    - RR is 1: 1.5
    You can also run trades, letting profits run along lines limits losses

I have a watch on the main pair on H4, try abzuchecken every 4 hours during the couple's day, I will take trades and let them pass until they finally land TP or SL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open