Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 8880101- Bollinger Band and moving averages (II attempt)

Senior Member Farhan Ahmed is on a distinguished road Farhan Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What about the contest?
    When will it start again? I want to join these types of contest.
    Please let me know when will it start again.
    Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Farhan Ahmed For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can you please please share your expertise of using bollinger bands and moving average with us.i am new in forex and trying to learn the things vital for successful trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ali110 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned irfanjani is an unknown quantity at this point irfanjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    In your second try you're doing a superb job. simply keep it up and keep it up taking profit so you'll be able to overcome the loss of your 1st probability and may become within the winners list.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to irfanjani For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member bill is an unknown quantity at this point bill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Taking buy position of Eur/Usd with 175 lots because in Bollinger band prices touching the ML and I'm expecting up trend so let's see.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bill For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member bill is an unknown quantity at this point bill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope You'll be better now in your second attemp. I wish You all the best in this contest.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bill For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member miansunny is an unknown quantity at this point miansunny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein nei new trading start ki hei.mujhe trading bhot passand ai. mere pas time bhot shoort hota hei jis ki waja se mei kam hi time deta hn .mgr ab eid ke bad trading start kr deni hei.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to miansunny For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member jone3 is an unknown quantity at this point jone3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I shut the position and taking huge misfortune $8.9k. I procure as of recently $6k benefit so value is $7100. again striving for recuperating misfortune

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jone3 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, try the strategy again when you lose money in this strategy you'll work with other possible strategy to succeed with you this strategy and the forex market needs a lot of experience with both strategies in the market to prove that you have one of these successful strategies it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to princeua For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Very Good Performance, But i would remind u one thing that u r not on first spot as 10k$ will be minus from ur account, so go ahead and take the first spot with some good position.
    thanks sir for appreciating me. yes i grasp and im making an attempt for taking smart profit attributable to loss of 10k first probability.
    once more thanks for reminding me.

once more taking get position of gbp/usd with 300 heaps and closed at $300 profit.
    Learning for Live,..
    my blog

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kurniawan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a few scalping solely a regular pip strategy with 300 tons in gbp/usd

sell 300 tons taking profit $300
    get 300 tons taking profit $300.

2 pips strategy in eur/usd
    get 100 tons taking profit $200

total profit = $800
    Hardwork Make You Profit, Alat Pertanian

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rudi sriyanto For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)