+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73

Thread: Low Maintenance Strategy.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your strategy is very good in my opinion. but to overcome the lagging on the moving average indicator, I added the CCI and MACD indicators. to place a stop loss and take profit, I wear Bolinger band indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very simple to be done, time frames 4 H is safe and there is only a little false signals in there and also with using moving average will guide the traders to know the entry point, may i add for steps here ?
    we can combine the indicator with stochastic and trend line, it is very good to know the true trend and also do not put the order at the middle of range, very risk for to do

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anchitkole For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    4 hour charts bahut hi faydemadn rehte hai forex me kyunki inse trend pata karna kafi easy ho jata hai aur inpe kafi bharosa bhi kiya jata hai kyunki aap forex me jitna bada time frame loge utna hi accurate hoga
    naye traders ko to chote lots me hi trading karni chahaiye kyunki chote lots me loss ke chances bahut hi kam ho jate hai

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rajesh For This Useful Post:

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    This strategy is best for the newbie traders or the beginners. This strategy based on the Low Maintenance Trading. This is best for those traders who are using mini accounts and trading with the low risks. This is also very profitable and easy to use. If the trader follow this then the winning rate will be very high. Please follow these steps:-

1. Use 4 hours chart to trade.
    2. Use 5% of u r Equity.
    3. Take small lots - 0.01 only.
    4. Follow Moving Average
    5. Increase self confidence.
    Your strategy is very good in my opinion. but to overcome the lagging on the moving average indicator, I added the CCI and MACD indicators. to place a stop loss and take profit, I wear Bolinger band indicator.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bambang For This Useful Post:

Member examin is on a distinguished road examin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low Maintenance Strategy

This strategy is best for the newbie traders or the beginners. This strategy based on the Low Maintenance Trading. This is best for those traders who are using mini accounts and trading with the low risks. This is also very profitable and easy to use. If the trader follow this then the winning rate will be very high. Please follow these steps:-

2. Use 5% of u r Equity.
    4. Follow Moving Average
    this is simple strategy it is loo good one but you are using big time frame and the 0.01 lot size is too small to make profit this can not give much money does it work on small time frame.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to examin For This Useful Post:

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere hisab se 4 hour chart acha ho ta he.kun ki jada time bala chart dekhne se market ka position thoda samaj me ata he.
    aur inpe kafi bharosa bhi kiya jata he kun ki ap forex me jitna bada time frame loge utna hi accurate hoga.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sasmita11 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

2. Use 5% of u r Equity.
    4. Follow Moving Average
    it is very simple to be done, time frames 4 H is safe and there is only a little false signals in there and also with using moving average will guide the traders to know the entry point, may i add for steps here ?
    we can combine the indicator with stochastic and trend line, it is very good to know the true trend and also do not put the order at the middle of range, very risk for to do
    do the best we can

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks dear but i think you should explain this strategy in good manner in this way no one can understand it and please explain it by charts and tell me all indicator which will use in this system.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naziakhan For This Useful Post:

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is the best strategy for all traders beginners, for it is based on a low maintenance method is the right method for mini accounts and for traders who do not want to lose a lot.
    Do not read and go, Approve your attendance by Thanking me or Comment

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tarek For This Useful Post:

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks

Low Maintenance Strategy.

2. Use 5% of u r Equity.
    4. Follow Moving Average

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to roopesh11 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), anubhavsingh (2012-02-10), Facebook (2018-12-17), raheel001 (2020-11-01), zahid2016 (2019-03-15), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open