+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading forex 100% Profit.

Member Ali Raza is on a distinguished road Ali Raza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading bhot acha business hy ic mein profit bhe acha hota hy orr traders easily achi money earn kr lety hin but forex trading mein 100% profit nhi hy yhe business hy ic mein profit bhe hy orr loss bhe forex trading mein loss bhe na k only profit hi hy ic leye traders ko trading mein yhe bat yad rakhna chahey k loss bhe ho skta hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member msf.hazrat is an unknown quantity at this point msf.hazrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a person try to be able to realize forex trading additional You might collect several trading experience AND You can be expert with this work. and so becoming expert anyone can create more. Just as a lot of You might lean Just as a lot of You might attach the realize with ones starety AS WELL AS via effectively an individual can produce more. consequently As several You may understand Just as several You will earn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mein her trader apni marzi sey achi strategy banata hai our eis ko use krta hai forex trading mein achi strategy he app ko achi earning dey sakti hai forex trading mein app long term trading kr k 100% profit earn kr saktey hain forex trading acha business hai

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aisa men ney kabhee naheen ghor kia keh is waqt men in kee prices highest level per hotee hen lekin forex trading market men is sey safe news trading aur is sey safe gape trading sey achee khasee profit bhee earn kar leta hoon is men mujhey koi grip bhee naheen aur men loss bhee naheen karna chahta .

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by misbah View Post
    I think there is no way that we should be perfectly able to do with a lot of profit and that is a good thing, because in the forex loss it will always exist and we should be able to manage it well and it will be all we can manage, but if there's a perfect strategy I think it doesn't make sense.
    I agree with you, in forex. loss will always exist, and we can not avoid. we can possibly do is to manage the losses that are not too big
    suffered a great loss of course will make us psychologically disturbed and ended up going to make our trading without using analysis but merely use emotion
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxtiger View Post
    bro aapka kehna sahi hai koi bhi trader 100% nahi kama sakta hai is business mai risk hi itna hai experience trader bhi itna nahi kama sakte hai loss to hota hi hai
    hanji forex ke business mein loss to hota he hai,100% koi ess business mein thik ho aisa ho he nahi sakta,forex ke business mein risk hamesha trader par rehta he hai,aur usko yaha kaam apne experience ke hisaab se karna hota hai tabhi usko earning hota hai..

Member misbah is an unknown quantity at this point misbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no way that we should be perfectly able to do with a lot of profit and that is a good thing, because in the forex loss it will always exist and we should be able to manage it well and it will be all we can manage, but if there's a perfect strategy I think it doesn't make sense.

Member daniya1432 is on a distinguished road daniya1432's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok i will try my best In forex business activity strategy is the most important and most valuable things with the help of perfect strategy we can make our earning very fast and cover up our loses. This is the because of good stategy and plaining which give us the right way to trading in the forex trading activcity and good return in the forex at all

Senior Member menyek is an unknown quantity at this point menyek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there's no profit 100% and I think in there will surely always traidng risk, so managing risk is an important thing because in trading is the most important we can achieve more profit from the losses and it is a thing that is nice and as traders we should be able to do it that way.

Senior Member dangorlife is an unknown quantity at this point dangorlife's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading business aik online trading business hy es me 100% profit ne ho skta hy kuin business koe be hy us me loss bwe hota hy aur profit be hota to esi lye trading forex me be kse time profit ho jata hy aur kse time es me ham ko loss be a skta hy kuin k online fiancial market ka business dhy aur market up and down hoti rehti hy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)