+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1083

Thread: Trading forex 100% Profit.

Senior Member lahcen is an unknown quantity at this point lahcen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have strong doubts about this strategy , i have tested it across the past , and thoese conditions dont always apply
    sometimes it goes as plan , but other times !!!!!! it doesnt , i dont really know why , is it just me or what ?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shityar1 is an unknown quantity at this point shityar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This analysis of the changes of prices, tariffs, and other movements. After analyzing the structure of the price changes, defined and organized. I can say that 70% and 60%. How does your strategy is concerned, I am currently working on my first commercial has given my loss for 20 points, but I'm still impressed with his strategy. In addition, you can find out how much you can earn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member safafx is an unknown quantity at this point safafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Reski197 View Post
    In this strategy we are open positions SELL EUR / JPY. Between the hours of 19:30 to 23:00, watch the third chart pair (EUR / USD, USD / JPY and EUR / JPY). Note the movement chart EUR / USD and USD / JPY, if both are above (both near high day) is certainly EUR / JPY will break even over too high. That's when the best time to open a Sell position. You do not need to use a stop loss.
    hm.. i still confused with your strategy, can you more explain about it. what you mena with EU above or both near high day, then it will break ? can you explain it more details? using picture pls??. if you really want to share, do it with good explanation

Member 33ngarit_pips is an unknown quantity at this point 33ngarit_pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess there is never a 100% merchant profits., just a novice trader who think like that.it is my opinion

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Reski197 View Post
    Trading forex 100% Profit

In this strategy we are open positions SELL EUR / JPY. Between the hours of 19:30 to 23:00, watch the third chart pair (EUR / USD, USD / JPY and EUR / JPY). Note the movement chart EUR / USD and USD / JPY, if both are above (both near high day) is certainly EUR / JPY will break even over too high. That's when the best time to open a Sell position. You do not need to use a stop loss. Jiika one pair EUR / USD or USD / JPY down the EUR / JPY has definitely come down, then the next move if both (EUR / USD & USD / JPY) down, then the EUR / JPY fell sharply and definitely adds to our profit
    I'm sorry my brother, but I have to say It is a hundred % non sense when we are talking 100% winning trade, there will always be we get wrong position and have to cut loss or stop loss. Accept it or we will be losing the whole of our money. Happy trading my brother.

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my mind i experienced that If we are comfortably equipped some that, then forex is profitable for us .
    The primary restore is compound near forex, Who can overtake this measure successfully, instrument competent to play make easily .

Banned laljawahar is an unknown quantity at this point laljawahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    je han bilkul agar forex trading achi ho to hum 100% profit ho ga but sab se acha ha hum trading ko learning kar ga to hum 100% profit hasal kar ga.

Banned ahda is an unknown quantity at this point ahda's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dan.blanchot View Post
    I have been in the market for 3 years now... almost approaching 4 years. In these years, I have never yet come across a trading system that has 100% winning potential. High winning potential if small loss expectation is the best I have found all this while. If you find this holygrail system to get 100% profit, do let me know.
    May be, it could be really 100% profitable with no loss possibility for him. And after other trader try, unfortunately get loss. By the way, I hope it's right that the system shared in this thread is really 100% profitable without any loss chances for spreader. But, as trader, it's a must for us to set Stop Loss, then move SL to trailing SL (profit) when our entry already in a good profit position to place Trailing SL.
    And we must also remember. One profitable system will not always also become profitable for other trader. Cos, trading is not all about technical and system trading.

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alibabafx View Post
    it will? This information is very nice and worth trying, thanks for the lesson analysis is expected to generate consistent profits, which I think could also be applied in other currencies such as the EUR / USD / GBP which is the currency that is most preferred by many traders.
    s actual appropriate this 110% operating. and without stop-loss. is enjoyment. and this only can be used in just eur/jpy how if eur/gbp. examining pursuant to eur/usd and gbp/usd. what is possible. if possible how to. because activity of eur/gbp very brotherly and have variety which such as is little.

Senior Member alibabafx is an unknown quantity at this point alibabafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    it will? This information is very nice and worth trying, thanks for the lesson analysis is expected to generate consistent profits, which I think could also be applied in other currencies such as the EUR / USD / GBP which is the currency that is most preferred by many traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)