+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 130 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1300

Thread: Is keeping an order open for more than a day dangerous...???

Senior Member jaantoqeer is an unknown quantity at this point jaantoqeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it can be dangerous in sme of the way. if we are working on the forex then we have to do the more harder work on the forex. so if we will do the hard work on the forex then we have to do thea more harder work on it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member marege is an unknown quantity at this point marege's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed Mahmoud View Post
    it is extremely good if you are sure of what you are doing as this would mean increasing your winning potential. i know they only people that do not keep their positions open are the intra-day traders. try trading from 4hr and above and you will that keeping a position open is a normal thing.
    yes it's true, I think it also depends on the strategies used by individual traders, if we can maintain and keep in good calculation, it is very safe, there would be no problem, and we have a chance to profit from each transaction that we do.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mohamed Mahmoud is an unknown quantity at this point Mohamed Mahmoud's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is extremely good if you are sure of what you are doing as this would mean increasing your winning potential. i know they only people that do not keep their positions open are the intra-day traders. try trading from 4hr and above and you will that keeping a position open is a normal thing.

Banned samhad is an unknown quantity at this point samhad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shuaib View Post
    if your account support and you can wait some days because markets always fluctuate and it comes back but some time we lost all account if you can wait then wait almosts minor commercial losses or gains in forex treading it is biggest profitable business..
    By trading in the forex business, then I can succeed in this business so that is why I chose this business because I believe a lot can be successful in this business because I believe forex is a good business for me so that I succeed in this business and a lot of success.

Senior Member Gary Leach is on a distinguished road Gary Leach's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i suggest to you if you have a low capital then open order 3 to 4 no more because this is very risky and your balance go to zero very rapidly , if you have a big capital then choose minimum lot size and open the order 3 or 5 this is best for you and avoid to loss your money.
    SAY TO THANK IF YOU LIKE MY POST

Member NiSha WaLter is on a distinguished road NiSha WaLter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi as such dangerous tou nahi hai kiuk some times kuch trades few days tk profit mai ajaati hain or current situation mai loss mai hoti hain open rakho or float honay do but profit kilimit lgaaa deni chahye. . .

Senior Member Ezzat is an unknown quantity at this point Ezzat's Avatar
    Thanks
    it may be dangerous or not and this depends on your strategy if you expect that tomorrow is going to be in your favor then it's okay to do this but take care and look for any commessions for holding the position first .

Junior Member bill is an unknown quantity at this point bill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you think your account support you and you can wait some days then its not bad because market always fluctuate and it comes back. but some time we lost all account.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    It depends on the way you handle this, to many more, it is not dangerous except you handle it carelessly, and this is what they are calling the long term trading skills or the position handling strategy, it is the best that you can get in the market for more earning safety.

Senior Member shuaib is on a distinguished road shuaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if your account support and you can wait some days because markets always fluctuate and it comes back but some time we lost all account if you can wait then wait almosts minor commercial losses or gains in forex treading it is biggest profitable business..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 130 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)