+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 209 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2088

Thread: Loss in Trading? Keep Your Plan & Learn from Your Mistakes.

Senior Member rajesh007 is an unknown quantity at this point rajesh007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab humen loss hota hai tab humen ye malum karna chahiye ki loss hone ka real reason kya hai, jyadatar loss traders ki mistakes se hi hota hai, jab humen apni mistake find ho jata hai to hum uss mistake ko sudhar kar apni trading skill ko develop kar sakte hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss toh hona understood hain forex business main kyunki koi aisi trading plans ya strategy hain jo humko 100% accuracy de sake lekin hum apne loss ko minimize kar ke earning ko maximize kar sakte hain apni mistakes jin se loss hua usko ache se samaj kar and achi learning se.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Banned salufx is an unknown quantity at this point salufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loss is part of business but the major loss occur when you loss your mind and become disheart so try to be motivated at all times because this motivation will boost up your mind and working capacity as well. Its really tough to accept the loss. I have faced many margin calls and I know how much frustrating it is. I don't place stop loss and most of time I hedge if I see market go against me. Sometime I feel so anger on me because I let the floating minus to increase with a hope a that a miracle will happen and the market will reverse again. I think traders who have great control on emotion during trading can make much profit from forex but for traders like me forex is very tough place to survive.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shamitra is an unknown quantity at this point shamitra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every traders should have single strategy and plan in their own mind. They have to set plan A,plan B or more if they need. They should use these plan when they got trouble with the market. This plan can be a great support for their danger moment.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss in forex trading is a natural thing, every business is profitable, it will give you a loss, and we must be able to anticipate the huge losses and make a profit, even if only a small profit, which is important to avoid any losses in the forex market, we should be able patient in making a success

Member arshad4433 is on a distinguished road arshad4433's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this is real forex trading mein har kisi ko loss ho hi jata hai aur mein ne dekha hai k many times bohat se professional traders ko bhi Forex trading se loss ho raha hota hai. I think Forex trading se earning kernay ka sab se better way yehi hai k hum ziada se ziada apni mistakes se learn karein.

Senior Member rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai jab hum koi trade karte hai tho ushke piche koi reasion hona chahiye ki jo hum karne ja rahe wo kyu kar rahe tabhi ye decide hota hai ki apka trade profit dega ya loss and agar fir bhi loss ho jaye tho sabse pehle dekhna chahiye aisa kya reason raha hai jishke karna apko loss hua hai.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ke business me baar baar loss karte hai to hume market me dure plan ke sath trading nahi karni chhaiye yaha par hume apne loss par dheyaan deni hogi aur unko achhe se learn karni hogi tabhi hum mistakes ko kam kar skate hai.

Banned Sam001 is on a distinguished road Sam001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loss and profits are the part of the business and we should take loss are also happy mind as we take profits..we should not disheartened ourself due to losses and also not demotivate ourself...

Banned blsingh33 is on a distinguished road blsingh33's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji ha bha elog agar hamko bhut jayada hi loss hota hai to hamko apne palan ko bhut jayada ache s esamjh ke bhut jayada hi esko fallow karna chhaiye jiss eki hamko bhut jayada hi fayada ho skat hai hamko bhut ajyada hi esko samjhan chhaiye jsis eki hamko bhut jayada hi ghata n ho saki

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 209 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)