+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 209 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2088

Thread: Loss in Trading? Keep Your Plan & Learn from Your Mistakes.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The trader must learn from their mistakes after a loss. The trader must control the cause of the loss and refine his strategy or his indicators. In forex there is not a magic technical indicator. technical indicators can give you a clue to enter or exit the market but its not infallible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zaffarfx is an unknown quantity at this point zaffarfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ek best kam hai aur iss main agr hamein profit hota hai to is smain hamein loss bhi hota hai jo k ek hisa hai trading ka . Forex bueisness boht acha kam hai aur is smain mujhy loss bhi huwa hai aur thora boht profit bhi . Forex bueinsess boht acha kam hai aur is smain earning bhi unlimites hoti hai ../...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pipseeker has a spectacular aura about pipseeker has a spectacular aura about pipseeker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss tu har koi karta hai chahy wo new trader ya season trader. loss tu trading aik hissa hai. farq sirf etna hai kay new trader appny loss ko manage nahi karpaaty aur experience trader usko manage kar lety hai. successful trading is not just win all trades it is all about manage your losing trade.

Senior Member adna will become famous soon enough adna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai agr aap ko loss hota hai to aap ko chaahiye kay aap is mai plan bna lo aur aap is mai plan kay hisaab sai trade kia kro aap apni mistakes ko yaad rkho kay aap ne kahan par mistake ki hai aap ko chaahiey kay aap apni mistakes sai is mai seekha kro aur phr aap is mai trade kia kro

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marsi_29 View Post
    Trader true is that they do not lose your mind and do not fret over the loss of trading them for too long and take the message in all of these things into something right. They usually learn the mistakes they made along with the prevailing market conditions at the time the loss occurs
    har ek bussiness ka part loss v hai es kam ko agar app theek tara se nai karte hai tuh fer app loss hee karo ge es layi app ko chahi aa es mai pehle app achi tara se experience ko hasal kare fer app forex mai real account ko join kare tabi app loss se bach sako ge ...
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member love muezza is an unknown quantity at this point love muezza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learn from mistake still difficult for me but i believe when we able to learn from our own mistake we will make good learning and make more profit in next trade, for now i only want to focus to repair and improve my strategy so i can make more profit with less loss, but friend for me the most difficult thing is how about not to make the same mistake in next trade, i always made the same mistake more and more

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the loss is a part of this game and you should accept it when it happen and forget it and don't let the loss affect you , in my opinion it's better for the traders to stop trading in that time after you get a loss because you will trade under the influence of the loss and you will not trade correctly.

Member javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main ager ksis trader ko loss hota hia to usay chaiyehk kis main aik plaan k sath kaam keray and jab tak is main usay yakeen na ho jayhe usay us wakt tak is main plan and strtaegy k sath kaam keretaay rehna chaiyeh and risk nahain lyana chiayeh.

Banned wsqsq4 is an unknown quantity at this point wsqsq4's Avatar
    Thanks
    *Thank you for this post is very useful post. it is very important to read the forum before starting the forum. if we read the forum, before start it, we could learn many rules and conditions about it. then we don't need to asked it to others. i have read this rules and conditions two times when i was new.

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    ha bhai forex trading main aap apni mistake se hmehsa sikhte rahe kynki sikhna hi forex trading ka sabse bada key hai agar koi trader forex market main apni dream ko puri krna chahta hai to usse sabse pehle apne planning ko follow krna sikhna hoga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 209 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)