+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: MAGHNES - FREE Forex Robot

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    maximum people use robot in forex trading. but i am against it. main to manual trading ko he like kerta hon. main Robot strategy say satisfied nhe hon. apny apna experience shear ky hai may bi yah app ko useful lagta ho but main asy use nhe kerta.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use expert advisors or forex robots because I have emotional problems during trading. I usually suffer from greed problems during trading which makes me suffer from margin calls. so I tried using a forex robot to control my transactions and I think forex robots are not profitable so I don't use forex robots, in my opinion manual trading is the best

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dubrus For This Useful Post:

biru (2019-08-26)

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to try the test again, open the metatrader, click view, click strategy testers and then a window will appear at the bottom,
    You can choose EA, time period, date to test, and property to edit EA.

I suggest you try it on a demo account first, after you are sure you can try it on a real account.

To add an EA to a trade, you click on the navigator button, so a window on the left will appear, select an expert advisor, it will be like a folder and your EA appears, drag the EA to the 1 hour gbp / USD chart time period in Tokyo open so the time will to 00:00. it will make a trade in 1-2 hours, but if not, it will not make a trade. it only makes trade when EA is sure about trading. After dragging and removing the expert advisor, click the EA button, so from red to green. There will be a smiling face on the right smile like

6. The Following User Says Thank You to maspion For This Useful Post:

perkalian (2019-08-30)

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    looking for trading robots can indeed be done through trade forums that always provide convenience to traders with the aim that when we look for robots we can get a multifunctional robot because only by relying on robot performance means we will get double the profit. and I just want to share the results of my Forward Test on a demo account; it seems TOP GUN EA (but with a slight twist) with running 24/5 since October 8; 2013 can give good results too; Please see the detailed statement below:

Please see the Lucky factor; the minimum standard for a Profit Factor of 1.5 is good but TOP GUN EA has a high Profit Factor (4.12); the second is that the drawdone is only 1.51%.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view, scalping is not for new traders, they even use robots. For scalping, a trader needs very advanced technical skills and also awareness of the nature of the market and the time when scalping becomes possible, so don't try it early in your trading career, you can consider this after one year of trading. and what you need is a Good system that gives you perfect entry and exit using a 15 minute time frame. Before you can work using EA for the trading system

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nothing can secure your investment in forex than risk and money management. If you use expert advisors and are very disadvantaged in terms of money management, you might end up deleting your trading account. and if you trade with a Manual or automated trading system, all you need to do is on your top list when you trade is Risk and Money Management, number two is the trading system.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sunai For This Useful Post:

barcul (2019-08-17)

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it looks like this EA is only designed for GBPUSD. Use TF M30 with MA 14 or use TF 4H with MA 20. Can be run 24 hours a day and can be used in any news headlines. but history does not show trading losses so I am very happy to see this. I'd rather have a lower profit than see a loss too.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lanmark For This Useful Post:

sunai (2019-08-16)

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new to Forex and I don't use robots because I believe in manual trading and I think the best is robots. but some people consider robots to function well as manual trading because they trade without emotion. According to some people, the robot functions. and I am somewhat the same as you although I believe in robots more than you might be because I am a programmer so I know the capabilities of robots. But I am the same as you in terms of not dare to put a robot to do our work. Actually I want to make some simple EAs that will help me as a waiter when I leave my chart but I don't want it to be a trader replacing me as a true trader.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sarmili For This Useful Post:

kopai (2019-08-15)

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a robot is an automated trading system that can help traders "work based on trade" .. function if the robot runs according to the wishes of the trader ... and makes it profitable ... but if it is bad, make the MC trader when trading hehehehe ... and the robot will function in several conditions: Sideways or Trending. Be used in the right conditions with the right Robot and you will get a big profit.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's too difficult for traders to find some robots like that, because more robots are also not good for traders to use and also bring a margin call for traders and if you read the Big Bear News, you can change the input ONLY SHORT, in contrast to Bullish situations that you can change to LONG ONLY.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast