+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Strategy To Trade.

Member ajmalgunjial is on a distinguished road ajmalgunjial's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can follow the lessons your strategy can you help me to explain about the strategies you use in more detail i can understand the strategy that you use please help and guidance as my can you help me to explain about the strategies you use in more detail i can understand the strategy that you use.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    The easiest way to the success of your business online, but if you with the learning curve or promotion on the net get to measure directly. Here are two lanes and an obvious way to take your business on the Internet.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency trading strategies and techniques is dedicated to help dealers in their research and developing of workable trading styles and trading systems. Here is an summary of the number of simple methods and ways for company results with your online.

Member 5558824 is an unknown quantity at this point 5558824's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye bahot achi strategy hai I will try in my trading account, Moving Average and RSI are also very good indicators and I would suggest you guys to use these indicators with proper measures and calculations and you would have very good trading results.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear aap ki strategy mujhy kafi achi lg rahi hai dear hamen chaye k hamen indicators per 100% trust nhi karna chaye dear hamen always indicators ko hamary apni trading method k sath combine kar k use krna chaye

Member hasnain123 is on a distinguished road hasnain123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekhen bhai sab se pehle to bht thanx ke ap aesi useful strategy ham se share karte hen q ke mai ne ap ke almost sare thread parhe hen jo k sare informative hen ur mai ne bht kuch seekha bi ha un se ur ab tak seekh rha hu

Member Mahm is on a distinguished road Mahm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can understand the strategy that you use please help and can you help me to explain abouyt the strategy you use in more detail, .an interesting strategy. how i can follow the lessons your strategy. can you help me toooooo......

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,187 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai indicator jo chahe wo use kar sakte hai, lekin 100% kisi bhi indicator par bharosa karna ye thik nahi hoga bhai, hum logo ko indicators par bharosa to karna chahiye lekin totally signal jitne aaye sab par yakeen na kare bhai.
    hanji forex trader ko indicator par ache se yakken karna hoga aur uske liye trader ko usmein practice karna hoga,trader esme jetna jada usko use karenga wo market me utna acha samajh sakenga aur aise he esme system trader bana paata hai..

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahera View Post
    acha strategy hai mein bus yahi kahaugy k koi bhi in dicators use karny hon unhen per 100% trust na Karen balky apna method k sath as a helping tool k tor per use Karen ndicators kabhi bhi 100% result nhi dety
    Haan bhai indicator jo chahe wo use kar sakte hai, lekin 100% kisi bhi indicator par bharosa karna ye thik nahi hoga bhai, hum logo ko indicators par bharosa to karna chahiye lekin totally signal jitne aaye sab par yakeen na kare bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    acha strategy hai mein bus yahi kahaugy k koi bhi in dicators use karny hon unhen per 100% trust na Karen balky apna method k sath as a helping tool k tor per use Karen ndicators kabhi bhi 100% result nhi dety

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast