+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 349 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: News Source?

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai agar app ko nazar aa raha hai kr news aanye wali hai to app market say exit ho jao ya app news ko follow karte howey be trade kar sakte ho or fundamental analysis say be market ka trend maloom ho jata hai
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading with news is very profitable way and I think that fundamental analysis and they follow economics can gain a lot of money form news, and you can get news from calendar of Forex, and learn fundamental analysis to know how to expect and trade with it.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

sufiyan22
    bhia dekho apko me btai confident pta hia kise ata hn apko apna targt banana rey ake 10$ ya 100$ loss hau to trading krdo and the next day krna and os din socha ke meri kha mistake heu oske bad apko midn fresh jo gae ga and thenako fresh midn se new trade leni hia jisse apko profit ke chance ncrease ho jae gay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fundamental analysis is very good and we have to learn it if we want to trade with news, we cam make a lot of money from low risk if learn trading properly with news, we can found all news in calendar of Forex.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that for news i dont really like to trade with news but for sure we should use news for knowing the price movement, so for the minimal news that i use for my trade i only read forex calendar on forex factory, by forex calendar i got more easy to predict the market because there are many color and i only take the red or news with high impact for trade, but for some news like last brexit news and us ellection i cannot trade on it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tipu khan is an unknown quantity at this point tipu khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best way of news source internet hai as yeh world ik global village ban gya hai and es main information gather krna aya usay use krna koi masla nhi raha and news ka ofcourse bht effect b prta hain trading pay so it is better to know about news and its source....shukria

Member sarufx is an unknown quantity at this point sarufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According my opinion , News Source plays an important role in this business and we have to keep follow the market movement so we have to do hard work and have to gain huge trading knowledge so that we can do this business very seriously .

Member masalk is an unknown quantity at this point masalk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely certainly my dear I definitely do believe that some where you can be getting news about forex that I know of, and are used as: fxstreet. com, forexfactory. com, bloomberg .com and it just depends on your experience to analyze news..

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There will be a lot of the latest news from InstaForexWhy in their hands to make sure that the foreign exchange factory is actually a good choice to see the news FXCM myself, I have to show the actual trading power and the latest news instrument that may affect the market and I am real They may not be able to link right hyperwebsite listed below because I want to link hyperback backinbound often simply will not be allowed to synchronize the search engine on the forum.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the era of globalization, so that with the help of information technology, we can get any type of information. I think she is in the economic news with the foreign exchange market is in a very good success, so that a good profit touch is very interested in my source of information is the series website and Bloomberg Forex News.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 349 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)