+ Reply to Thread
Page 349 of 349 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349
Results 3,481 to 3,487 of 3487

Thread: News Source?

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hpanoo View Post
    As you know we can not trade with confident if we do not have enough information on up to date news. So from where you get news and fundamental facts when trading?
    yar main is forum main newbie hoon main abi training kar raha hoon trading ke baqi to sub samaj a ga ha lakin news ka bara main muja kuch nhi aya Is laya muja ya problem both ha main confused hoon k news ka bara main kis site sa pata ka ga ya wo kon sa chanel ha jis par forex trading ke new chalati ha ,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maham Gill For This Useful Post:

Malik Hassan (2013-10-28), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-16)

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Economical news is very much important for forex trading. If you have good knowledge about economics then you easily predict the market trend to anlysis the fundamental news. You collect fundamental news from forexfactory, dailyfx and henryliuforex website.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to taufiqbd For This Useful Post:

Malik Hassan (2013-10-28), mehro (2019-02-09), sajawal1 (2018-04-08)

Banned +8801711444442 is on a distinguished road +8801711444442's Avatar
    Thanks
    i collect my forex news form many websits. i visit www.forexfactory.com , www.forexstreet.com , www.indian-forexforum.com etc. it is necessary to collect news for forex trading.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to +8801711444442 For This Useful Post:

Malik Hassan (2013-10-28), sajawal1 (2018-04-08)

Senior Member gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree also that it is very important for any trader want to be successful in forex is to be well learned beside keep in touch with market news and updated information , and for me i used to get my information from the sites news over the net and TV news as well .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gemmy For This Useful Post:

sajawal1 (2018-04-08)

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a lot of resources to check the latest news instaforex also have their page, forexfactory is a good option to look for news fxcm also provide that, for me i have a tool that shows currency strenghts as well as latest news which could effect the market and their exact time, i couldn't post the link here as i guess the links are not allowed on the forum just search for currencystreghtmeter on google

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sudsind For This Useful Post:

abdullah1 (2012-08-10), mkape (2012-06-27), sajawal1 (2018-04-08)

Banned fxtenam is on a distinguished road fxtenam's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is the era of globalization, so that by help of information technology we can get any kind of information.
    considering this matter we can get information about forex trading from the internet. many web sites are opened regarding forex trading. meanwhile there are many broker house available everywhere in the world where you can get all kind of information.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fxtenam For This Useful Post:

m.furqan (2013-04-19), sajawal1 (2018-04-08), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-16)

Member hpanoo is on a distinguished road hpanoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

News Source?

As you know we can not trade with confident if we do not have enough information on up to date news. So from where you get news and fundamental facts when trading?

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hpanoo For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-25), batool (2018-04-05), Facebook (2018-11-25), Hayat (2018-11-25), mahera (2016-09-20), mehro (2019-02-09), Mehvish Hayat (2018-12-25), sajawal1 (2018-04-08), Williamson (2018-12-25), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 349 of 349 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349

Subscribe to this Thread (13)