+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84

Thread: 4H-Simple-System.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow the inage you provided is very inpressive and very appealing to trade. But I think to trade on a 4h chart more patience is rewuired. Isnt it. Could you please post some strategy on lower tf lie 1H.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naziafarhan For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-04), raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I entered on the close of the fakey setup, my stop loss was just below the low of the fakey, I look for a minimum move of 2 to 1, ideally 3 or 4 to 1

Quote Originally Posted by ritesh View Post
    yes, I agree with you my brother, the TF of 4 hours is best to know a very accurate and tend calir, for it is always positive, I used it depuit 4 months and it works well with me, the trend is an invaluable tool for Scalpers and for traders who use strategy Intraday.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sura For This Useful Post:

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I agree with you my brother, the TF of 4 hours is best to know a very accurate and tend calir, for it is always positive, I used it depuit 4 months and it works well with me, the trend is an invaluable tool for Scalpers and for traders who use strategy Intraday.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ritesh For This Useful Post:

Banned my-forex is an unknown quantity at this point my-forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Type of Handle System: Trading the trend
    Timeframe: H4
    Currency pairs: EURCHF
    Used Indicators: SMA 100, MACD (15,26,9), Damiani_Volatmeter
    General Description:

The H4-Simple-system describes the handle of the trends that should be considered while the parent runs and only in this direction should be in lower-level trends are traded. The SMA 100 is used very much and, for many as a kind of resistance / support. This we want to take advantage of this system.
    The Damiani_Volatmeter indicator is displayed in a separate window in the upper left corner indicates whether he should be traded or not, then it is there, "trade" or "no trade". This indicator shows whether the currency pair is in a range or not.

Long-trade:
    - The Candle cuts through the SMA 100 from the bottom up and closes above the 100 SMA
    - The histogram of the MACD is above 0
    - Note Damiani-Volatmeter whether to display "trade" or "no trade"

Short-Trade:
    - The Candle cuts through the SMA 100 from top to bottom closes and below the SMA 100
    - The histogram of the MACD is below 0

The stop loss should be put at the last high or last low or the high / low of the red / blue arrow.
    Should be taken no more than 1-3% in the risk for the exit of the trade, different variants can be selected, eg You can set a trailing stop which, however, should not be too small. Author of a further variant of the system is given: 1/3 of the position close at 40 pips in profit, to run another 1/3 at 70 pips in profit and the rest can and stop loss to breakeven.
    The system is indicated by the Auhtor for EURCHF, but can easily be its implementation for all currency pairs.

Attachment 501

Attachment 502
    permits listening sir, this seems a very good strategy. I also often use a 4H time frame because I do not think a lot of signals in the time frame pals this, but usually I use a pair EURUSD

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to my-forex For This Useful Post:

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not read and go, Approve your attendance by Thanking me or Comment

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tarek For This Useful Post:

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ashwini will test this system. hopefully in demo. but i am have no test results. i am found, in my opinion, good trading system and it will be there many good systems they work. but everybody has different trading styles, so i present here some good an functionating trading systems. If they work for everybody they must test them for himself.

ashwini would present his test in one month, so you can also try it out or wait for his results.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snoopy1234 For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-04), Golobutt (2019-10-08), raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

yes do that i am curious about your results. I have many more manual systems. So let us test it anyway.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snoopy1234 For This Useful Post:

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use it in the account and chek for 1month than i will try to recognize it..

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ashwini For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

4H-Simple-System.

Type of Handle System: Trading the trend
    Timeframe: H4
    Currency pairs: EURCHF
    Used Indicators: SMA 100, MACD (15,26,9), Damiani_Volatmeter
    General Description:

The H4-Simple-system describes the handle of the trends that should be considered while the parent runs and only in this direction should be in lower-level trends are traded. The SMA 100 is used very much and, for many as a kind of resistance / support. This we want to take advantage of this system.
    The Damiani_Volatmeter indicator is displayed in a separate window in the upper left corner indicates whether he should be traded or not, then it is there, "trade" or "no trade". This indicator shows whether the currency pair is in a range or not.

Long-trade:
    - The Candle cuts through the SMA 100 from the bottom up and closes above the 100 SMA
    - The histogram of the MACD is above 0

Short-Trade:
    - The Candle cuts through the SMA 100 from top to bottom closes and below the SMA 100
    - The histogram of the MACD is below 0

The stop loss should be put at the last high or last low or the high / low of the red / blue arrow.
    Should be taken no more than 1-3% in the risk for the exit of the trade, different variants can be selected, eg You can set a trailing stop which, however, should not be too small. Author of a further variant of the system is given: 1/3 of the position close at 40 pips in profit, to run another 1/3 at 70 pips in profit and the rest can and stop loss to breakeven.
    The system is indicated by the Auhtor for EURCHF, but can easily be its implementation for all currency pairs.

Name: ec_h4_simple_976.jpg Views: 881 Size: 20.4 KB

4hsimple.zip

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snoopy1234 For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-04), anoha (2012-04-14), anubhavsingh (2012-02-22), BonggoFx (2013-01-21), mnaqvi (2014-02-03), raheel001 (2020-11-01)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open