+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: 4H-Simple-System.

Senior Member vampirlordy is an unknown quantity at this point vampirlordy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    looks very simple when you see what trading strategy to use to convey the MA line is favorite by many senior traders, especially for those who do not want to be too difficult to use other indicators, but I have a question how to stoplose? how much should we put it, because of course we want the target profit is much more than short term trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mena256 is an unknown quantity at this point mena256's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you to my brother on this valuable information and explanation wonderful
    And wait for you more and more explanations

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member wajiappricot is an unknown quantity at this point wajiappricot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    woow its good system to make profit on 4H chart which is very profit able in trading.
    4h don't give fake signal and u able to fine right side of trend.

Member raedsagga is on a distinguished road raedsagga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I agree with you my brother, the TF of 4 hours is best to know a very accurate and tend calir, for it is always positive, I used it depuit 4 months and it works well with me, the trend is an invaluable tool for Scalpers and for traders who use strategy Intraday.

Senior Member achyut will become famous soon enough achyut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Type of Handle System: Trading the trend
    Timeframe: H4
    Currency pairs: EURCHF
    Used Indicators: SMA 100, MACD (15,26,9), Damiani_Volatmeter
    General Description:
    Attachment 502
    Very good explanation. I am practice it in demo account for 1 to 2 months. If I get some good result then apply in real account. By the way I am trade only major currency pairs. Can I use it in major currency pairs like EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY CHFJPY etc. If it is possible in these major currency pairs then I am very happy to trade.

Banned downlaod1 is an unknown quantity at this point downlaod1's Avatar
    Thanks
    ashwini will test this system. hopefully in demo. but i am have no test results. i am found, in my opinion, good trading system and it will be there many good systems they work. but everybody has different trading styles, so i present here some good an functionating trading systems. If they work for everybody they must test them for himself.

ashwini would present his test in one month, so you can also try it out or wait for his results.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by brimou 19 View Post
    abhi to eurchf main koi khass movement nahihain.. lekin main eurchf ka movement dekha hua hain.. yeh bahut sharp movement lene wala pair hain.. ok pahli baat 4hr system achha hota hain. koi bhi strategy agar app jitna higher time frame main use karte ahin.to humain jyada achha signal milta hain.aur jyada profit karne ka mouka milta hain
    eur/chf wale pair mein waise bhi itna jayda movement nahi hota hain lekin is tarah ke pairs hi ache hote hain jismein movement jayda na ho SL hum chote mein bhi achi trading kar sakte hain bhaiya ji SL ke bina trade nahi karna chahiye
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned brimou 19 is an unknown quantity at this point brimou 19's Avatar
    Thanks
    abhi to eurchf main koi khass movement nahihain.. lekin main eurchf ka movement dekha hua hain.. yeh bahut sharp movement lene wala pair hain.. ok pahli baat 4hr system achha hota hain. koi bhi strategy agar app jitna higher time frame main use karte ahin.to humain jyada achha signal milta hain.aur jyada profit karne ka mouka milta hain

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the strategy you have shared with us is so simple and workable and a trader should do this strategy to earn the profit on the 4 hours chart you will have to keep patience and if it goes in your favor then you will earn at least 50 pips. as it is showing in the chart.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    H4 time frame is suitable timeframe used to analyze for intraday traders. then do execution on a smaller timeframe. there is even an intraday trader who perform analysis on large timeframes like daily and weekly to get a clearer picture of price movements
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open