+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 84 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Thread: 4H-Simple-System.

Member KapilSingh is an unknown quantity at this point KapilSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee time frame h4 is better time frame lakin main tu ziada insaar d one per hy kerta hoon kiu ka mara khyal main day one is better lakin iss ka maqsad yeh bi nai ha ka aap dooseray time frames ko chore dan bulka sub say istafada hasil kerna chai ta ka hum achy tra analysis ker sakin .....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G haan jnaab g forex trading me mene sunaa haai keeh 100psps taak ki trading k liyee 4 hour kaa timee fraam saab see besst haai jnaab gg our bohaat see logg yehi charts use kaartee haaai jnaab g mee bhi kabhi kaabhi use kaarta hoo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned adnanathar is an unknown quantity at this point adnanathar's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear this a good indicator for long term trading, but as a new trader i cannot trade on long position, and also it little bit complicated, but i appreciate you that you share this nice indicator and help most of the traders, so i request to others that they also should share your strategies to newbies.

Banned gegefx is an unknown quantity at this point gegefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading me day one wali sub say achi aur behter jo strategy hoti hai aur jiss pay zyada behter work kiya jata hai wo humara is business me achi tarh say agay barhna aur khud ko groom karna hota hai her tarha say he business me achi tarha say work ko soch kar aur samjh kar karna hota hai to he hum kuch acha work kar paty hain.

Banned techzone will become famous soon enough techzone's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think all pairs are good for trading and aware us from market rate and help us for the trading and market position and i think 4h system is very best which help us the market rate and aware us from the entry of market and help us to earn good profit

Member fascinatejim is an unknown quantity at this point fascinatejim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When used correctly, a demo account can be a useful training tool that will give the necessary basic knowledge and skills that need to get up and running.One of the keys to transitioning successfully from a demonstration to a live account is to resist the urge to trade quickly and to take your time.

Junior Member Al nakrashy is an unknown quantity at this point Al nakrashy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my brother i study the strategy very well and i will give it a tray in a demo account for at lest 20 days
    then i will come back and tell you how was it it
    it seams to be good i hope so
    thank you for the article have agood day

Banned techzone will become famous soon enough techzone's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you so much ...........i think ye har trader kay liy zeyada help full hoga aor personally mujay h4 system bohut pasand hay is kay kae faiday hay jis may sub say common ye hay k ye trader ko market position say aware rakhta hay aor dosra ye kay ye easy aor less risky hay

Member javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friedn ager ap is main fully focus hoker is main watch kertay hian to ap ko is main faida ahsil ho skat hia laiakn is main ager ap long term trading kerna chaitey hain to ismain ap ko H4 and H1 time frame ko select kerna chaiyeh ta k ap is say kuch faida haisl ker skaayain.

Banned ashraf111 is an unknown quantity at this point ashraf111's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading mai planning to bht zarori hoti hai agr apko trading ki know how na ho to pehly demo py practice karen then ap planning kren k kam kesy start kiya jaye har kam aik baqaida planning k thrugh kiya jaye to kamyabi he milti hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 84 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open