+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Multitrend Indicators

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used this kind of indicator in the past, but i forgot what the names. At first i found this indicator is really usefull that it can show us the condition of the other timeframes with some indicators, but lately i found it not easy to digest so many information at the same time. So remove it from my metatrader. Anyway, that's a good sharing my friend,..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

i am using all that indicators since a long time but not every time. because i have different tradingstyles on different accounts with different currencies and metals. so for metal you can use this indicators conditional.

I am using this indicators i think since 2 or three years and they are very effective.

Please take a look at this thread : https://indian-forex.com/showthread....lation-Trading

Here is the correlation exactly explained and you can see here on this site: http://www.mataf.net/en/tools/01-01-correlation
    how correlation works between the pairs or metals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And here i anaother one you can use on any Pair:

Blue: USD

Yellow: EUR

The indicator for each currency pair and load color assigned.

MIndex.ex4.zip

Name: mindex_401.jpg Views: 141 Size: 20.4 KB

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello here the first Indicator for Correlation Trading:

Correlation Indicator:

Correlation in this example EUR / USD and USD / CHF.
    Purple is the EUR / USD correlation.
    Orange is USD / CHF.

_Correlation IND CHARTlite.zip

Name: cor_354_979.jpg Views: 280 Size: 19.8 KB

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

an indicator that display exactly this i have. i will post it here today or tomorrow if any want him he can download it.

Banned fxbanjar is on a distinguished road fxbanjar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Will display different Currency Pairs in one Chart. You can use it in any timeframe and with any currency pair. Good for correlation trading.

Attachment 535

Attachment 536
    A very good indicator and thanks for sharing. An indicator that displays the correlation between the pair so that we can see and choose the pair which is the trend.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Virtual Trade Monitor

Will display different Currency Pairs in one Chart. You can use it in any timeframe and with any currency pair. Good for correlation trading.

Virtual-Trade-Monitor-v2.1.zip

Name: virtualtrademonitor_125.jpg Views: 695 Size: 19.6 KB

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi,

you need only the right indicators, not many on the screen. if you have too much indicators so you will be only confused about to much different information.

i will post here sometimes the best of my indicators i use for trading. I trade very different currencies, and for metals i use other indicator, for futures i use other indicator again and so on. how do you put them together to a good tradingsystem that works for you. you must see it for yourself.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi thats my opion too.

but here is the announced indicator you can use for take profits how and where to set.

Its named future Candles and can be used on all Timframes. I you want to use it, you must have three windows with different timframes in the same direction. so then you can do a trade.

f.e. you have a big candle in m30, h1 and h4 its a good signal to trade. use a take profit at the half of the candle h4. thats safe.

Basically a very high success rate have regard to the direction of the course.

It should be noted here that show the possible Candles in the high time frames M30, H1, H4 in the same direction. There may well be due to variations of the length of the candles. But the most reliable predictions about the size of the H4.

The candles are two things very well.

First In which direction is the course?
    Second How far he will go up or down?

Especially the second point I find very interesting to know, because even if one of the first point is clear just by virtue of other indicators, it is never really clear and it is very difficult to assess how far the impact of a price move.

As an example, the course moves to the north. I'm buying. I say with a TP of times 30 This can go well when I einsacke the very loose. But this can not go too well. Well then trail stop. But in what I consider a lot worse than TS NEN (because at least is not a profit flutes) is the fact that the price can move 200 pips in Umsrtnden still further. These pips are usually lost. Because you just can not appreciate the.

Or of course does not move back and forth and only in very small Pipabstnden. It is not sure whether what happened and if so in what direction it will then go next.

Therefore, the FC's are very well suited to assess the situation properly.

Name: capture_519.jpg Views: 360 Size: 37.6 KB

Archiv.zip

Banned FxBd is an unknown quantity at this point FxBd's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very interesting and simple at the same time to use it.A trader just has to follow the indicators and signals to focus on the trends to follow that where are they moving.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast