+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Multitrend Indicators

Banned mony is an unknown quantity at this point mony's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am using this . But i am hesitate about. i am losing in my demo . why? i do no know. but i am trying hardly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned namis is an unknown quantity at this point namis's Avatar
    Thanks
    This multitrend indicator is very hardly indicator to used. I try it in past time. But it's very not easy to make entry trade since we must waiting all signal become one to make right decision when open position. I think it's better to open multi TF with RSI and ADX in there. It is give more give better result.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pro2 View Post
    Your indicator is quite difference.But i don't prefer to use so many indicators at one time.It is quite confusing.if you use more indicators then you will not be able to take decision as different indicator will show you different result.Use only 02 indicators and know the news and follow different analysis.this will give you better result.
    yuppz,, do you think it's nice,, i like thats ... I also do trading just like you I often have floating minus is great because one interpretation reads the news
    Do you have some tips for learning to read news that is easy to do?

Member dedi is an unknown quantity at this point dedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry I do not understand when to trade using indicators, therefore I listened permission and guidance hopefully I can learn how to use indicators very quickly ..
    thank you ..

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear Forex Friends,It is very very interesting since it can give us analysis using different trading pairs, but the main point is that it might turn out to be a very confusing indicator or sets of indicator to the newbie traders.A very good indicator and thanks for sharing. An indicator that displays the correlation between the pair so that we can see and choose the pair which is the trend.

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    nice post ap ki post bohat achi ha aur nice indector ma is indector ko download kar laye ha aur ma is
    indector ko zarror use karo gaya aur is ka result zaroor dekho gaya.

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your indicator is quite difference.But i don't prefer to use so many indicators at one time.It is quite confusing.if you use more indicators then you will not be able to take decision as different indicator will show you different result.Use only 02 indicators and know the news and follow different analysis.this will give you better result.

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's nice, however i even have alread had it for longer time, it is amazingly useful then we could create analyze making use of it and obtain the robust signals for trading..
    and as a result of i take advantage of all time frames though i'm a scalper and it also terribly important'>is vital to actually recognize all condition...

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    आप स्क्रीन पर ही सही, संकेतक नहीं कई की जरूरत है. अगर आप बहुत ज्यादा संकेतक है ताकि आप केवल बहुत अलग जानकारी के बारे में भ्रमित किया जा जाएगा.

मैं यहाँ कभी कभी मेरे संकेतकों में से सबसे अच्छा मैं व्यापार के लिए उपयोग पोस्ट करेंगे. मैं बहुत विभिन्न मुद्राओं के व्यापार, और धातुओं के लिए मैं अन्य सूचक का उपयोग करें, भविष्य के लिए मैं अन्य सूचक का उपयोग पर फिर से और इसलिए. आप उन्हें कैसे डाल कर एक साथ एक अच्छा व्यापार प्रणाली है कि आप के लिए काम करता है. तुम खुद के लिए देखना चाहिए.

Banned 25+ is an unknown quantity at this point 25+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    This seems very interesting sir, I see there are indicators that can give you all the picture's going on all key indicators, with this I am very interested to try it, if you let it I will go try it out and I'll make my collection of indicators,and where can I get it sir?
    thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast