+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 252 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2517

Thread: [ASK] Why people prefer the Forex to make money?

Member forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I choose Forex because in my way its best for me because in small time only this way i fulfill my dream it make big in small time or its safe if we do trade with discipline we never big loss in this i am my boss i trade when i want so its good

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very good business and people can earn money with very easy way to get the education only so therefore people like so much to the forex trading and get the more profit with less capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s.akhtar is on a distinguished road s.akhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinalini View Post
    The major reasons why people prefer forex to make money as it is only business which is open 24x5 and they can trade anytime and also start with less investments and still make money in these markets, moreover the leverage provided also enhances the trading capacity of the traders .
    its true and i think people are prefer to forex make money for its safety and we do not need to go outdoor for this business and we do not need to manage people and its a mind business also some peoples though it is a easy business so people prefer to earn mony trading with forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is excellent market where if you have some good knowledge then you can get some good profit from the market and if you do not have then you can lose money very quickly so it is better that you should take only those risks which you think you can take.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    High leverage is very dangerous my friend and try to understand that high leverage is only good for those traders who are very familiar or those who have some good experience in forex other wise it is very bad to trade with high leverage.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex tradings is the easy way of getting some pretty profit from the forex market without some terrible troubles so this is the reason that many traders like to get the money from this market with little effort and then stay in forex market.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's so easy to trade on forex, we see that platform more comfortable that we can choose our own hours, trading from anywhere and more than all the overhead thing for trade are ngligeables.et it can also lose.

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my thinking forex is very interesting for trading where any one can do trading easily and make money very easy without any physical involvement, only doing trading with mental involvement.

Member GaruL is on a distinguished road GaruL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by trisgt05 View Post
    Most of the people prefer forex as their income source even main business, because
    1. It is not gambling.
    2. it is a genuine way to earn money.
    3. it can make richer someone in less time.
    4. It does not require huge investment.
    5.Risk is inversely related with knowledge.
    I think, we will not be easy to gain wealth, we need time to be able to reach all of it, even in a long time for years, I myself was about a year to his forex trading but have not been able to get a consistent profit. should have a better experience if we are to succeed in forex trading. we also have to be able to do proper analysis.

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is very easy way and best opportunity to make money because when you trading every thing in front of you and you can easily judge the sell and buy to keep your loss at minimum level and grow your profit at high level.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 252 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)