+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100

Thread: My Scalping plan-on daily 450pips-with 10 pairs.

Junior Member bekantan is an unknown quantity at this point bekantan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing with us this indicator. According to your experience while using this indicator is best used on the Time Frame how and at what market session?
    And whether there are additional indicators that are used?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bekantan For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), Alizahid (2020-11-02), raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whether these indicators are in use for your strategy? or any other tdi indicator?I have 3 tdi indicators, which one?
    Quote Originally Posted by bekantan View Post
    An interesting and understandable strategy, but required higher concentrations to be focused on 10 pairs of these. But required a good money management.
    Can you share with us TDI indicator are you using?
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    I dont understand why most of you saying negative to him. He is not asking you to trade all 10 pairs rather than he is telling us the currency pairs applicable for this trading system.The only thing I think wrong is risk to reward ratio as he is using stop loss 20 and take profit 15.Even if success rate is 50 % you will lose money . By the way what is this TDI indicator ?
    This I do for uploading tdi indicator
    Attached Files

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bambang For This Useful Post:

Banned Gupta is an unknown quantity at this point Gupta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good plan, but not worth risking if you do not have spare cash to replenish your account in the case of consistent losses. I will prefer to use a small lot sizes so that I can use a bigger stop loss per trade if I wish to adopt your strategy.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gupta For This Useful Post:

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    Here i share my scalping plan : daily 450 pips -with 10 pairs-

45 pips each pair..

Here is the plan

use in 15mts chart..
    use ema-3 period , and 5 period..
    and tdi indicator.

use with 10 nos of pair..
    eur/usd, gbp/usd, usd/chf, usd/cad, eur/chf, eur/cad, eur/jpy, gbp/jpy eur/gbp gbp/chf

with the account balance 100$
    every order value- 2$
    tp-15pips, sl-20

u get 3 signal for entry.. buy or sell

so u get 30 entry orders.. in 10 pairs.. with 15 pips each order so u make 450 pips..daily

i show here the 2nd feb 2012 chart .. of eur/usd

Attachment 497

when u get green "b" signal in chart its means go to buy
    when u get red "s" signal in chart its means go to sell

always given tp-15 pips and sl-20pips
    This risk is high risk plan if want to target trade of 10 pairs. Some pairs have not only slow movement but also high spread. How will scalp these pairs too? Is very important that trader do not overtrade if not want to lose account balance.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maryosa For This Useful Post:

Junior Member pipsurfer is on a distinguished road pipsurfer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow what an ambitious plan you had there, and you got negative comments for posting this plan
    if you just do something while waiting for signal, and put TP and SL, i believe it won't drain your mind too much like bambang said, but if you just looking at the chart all day, things might got worse, for your health and equity

hahaha whatever, it is your money anyway, you could just use it the way you like, i believe you will gain something from that, either it is profit, or lesson

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pipsurfer For This Useful Post:

Junior Member bekantan is an unknown quantity at this point bekantan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An interesting and understandable strategy, but required higher concentrations to be focused on 10 pairs of these. But required a good money management.
    Can you share with us TDI indicator are you using?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bekantan For This Useful Post:

Junior Member YJSP is on a distinguished road YJSP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems very interesting, but really I do not think you have a good money management, maybe one day you will realize, forex trading is just use mall losses to change a bigger winning, you will not do like this any longer. Try and be happy, that is study.
    Honest to myself, honest to others

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to YJSP For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), Alizahid (2020-11-01), raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

My Scalping plan-on daily 450pips-with 10 pairs.

Here i share my scalping plan : daily 450 pips -with 10 pairs-

45 pips each pair..

Here is the plan

use in 15mts chart..
    use ema-3 period , and 5 period..
    and tdi indicator.

use with 10 nos of pair..
    eur/usd, gbp/usd, usd/chf, usd/cad, eur/chf, eur/cad, eur/jpy, gbp/jpy eur/gbp gbp/chf

with the account balance 100$
    every order value- 2$
    tp-15pips, sl-20

u get 3 signal for entry.. buy or sell

so u get 30 entry orders.. in 10 pairs.. with 15 pips each order so u make 450 pips..daily

i show here the 2nd feb 2012 chart .. of eur/usd

Name: mkm.jpg Views: 832 Size: 101.0 KB

when u get green "b" signal in chart its means go to buy
    when u get red "s" signal in chart its means go to sell

always given tp-15 pips and sl-20pips
    Last edited by ashwini; 2012-02-05 at 05:16 PM.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ashwini For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), Alizahid (2020-11-02), fsr333 (2015-04-23), gold1985000 (2019-04-22), khan Muhammad (2016-10-21), omerf (2013-12-08), raheel001 (2020-11-01), star083 (2013-05-28), ubaidali (2014-09-06)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100

Subscribe to this Thread (3)