+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 263 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah,you are quite right there.It is so important for us to place a stop loss when we trade in forex.With a stop loss in forex,you can just leave your orders there.With a stop loss,you can avoid losing so much,if your analysis is wrong.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahut hi achi aur faydemand post hai ye aur har trader ko isse padna chahiye aur apni trading career me use karna chahaiye
    maien notice kiya hai ki jo bhi trader stop loss ko use karta hai uske trading career ko bahut fayda hota hai aur wo margin call se bhi bacha rehta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So stopping entering may be an important problem that most traders must learn and apply correctly in mercantilism Demo accounts. Because there are no partners thanks to the exact blessing of most individuals following an approach that they feel is best for them. I exploit pivot points and support the resistance methodology for this.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pujhe For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a bargain that has a lot to do with it and it is a good way to make sure that you know what it is like to be able to understand it and that it is possible to remember what it means to be a humble person, it is very important for you to do it and you will always be happy. If you want to remove the name of your site, please contact us here.

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss and take profit are mandatory on the forex market. Both are needed. If you learn forex education and trade on a real account without practicing on a demo account, you can lose. If you trade on a demo account and don't have foreign exchange education, you will also lose. So we need both of us.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know how to stop the loss, but I do not want to stop the loss, and I have a lot of money to sell these folks in the future, and I have a lot of money in my business, and you have a lot of things you need to buy and sell them. I can not wait for the bus to be able to travel, and I am here for a long time.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trying to find a way out of Pakistan because of the fact that he has a long way to go to the hospital where he is going, and he has told me that he has a lot to say about this, he has given me a lot of training, I do not want to talk about the loss of the tab stop loss, but I do not want to talk about the loss of the losses, but I do not even know how to make a mistake, but I do not know how to do it.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all Forex traders must put a stop loss for their trade, you need to analyze the chart and know where to place the stop loss before the open position, and maintain rules such as never changing a stop loss or taking a profit level. because new traders use to close profit trades too early and run trade losses until stop loss

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Previously I didn't know about stop-loss. And then I lost a lot of money. Now I realize that if I use the stop-loss method, I might overcome that loss. if we can use stop loss trading, it means we are ready to become a trader, but if we cannot or cannot use it, the Iseabal stop loss trader is still in doubt

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no one in forex trading can deny the importance of the stop loss feature because it has helped so many people on forex who can't spend most of their time trading on their computers because they have so much else to do. stop loss Features have been like a sign from heaven to them because they don't have to stick their noses with their computers during open trading. it has helped me a lot of time. works like magic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 263 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)