+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 263 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes I place a loss limit of one hundred pips for an entry just a place to get your destination 10 points. Because I obeyed principle number one before. Not risking in the process when I can Odharb for the long term and I have room to move towards an agreement? The bottom line: You are putting a loss to a certain level so that if the market moves wider, you are safe if you lose your money and believe in the level of loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,898 Times in 1,674 Posts
    Stop loss is very important for the forex trading, because the beginner's of the trading must feel that forex trading is very easy to earn the profit but when they loose their capital in forex trading then they think that about the forex trading indicator's and tools, so better to use the trading indicator to save the trading capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is very important for the forex trading, because the beginner's of the trading must feel that forex trading is very easy to earn the profit but when they loose their capital in forex trading then they think that about the forex trading indicator's and tools, so better to use the trading indicator to save the trading capital.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh stop placing is a very important factor which most of the traders need to learn and practice very well in Demo account trading. Since there is no fixed way to do it exactly most of the people follow the way they feel is better for them. I use pivot points and support resistance method for this.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    stop loss ki forex main bohat zayda impotant hai kun k jab humain forex ka baray main zayda information nhi hoti hai toh us waqat humain is sa bohat zayda loss b ho sakata hai orr is sa humain kafi zayaada loss sa batch jatay hain is leya humain heamsgha ise per ee trading kermnu chaya kun ka jab hum is lper trading nhi kety haibn toh humain profit or loss ka ilm nhi hota hai

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Previously i have no idea about stop-loss. And then i loss a lot of money. Now i realize that if i use stop-loss method, then i probably overcome that loss. Now i use stop-loss and target profit both on my trading. And doing well in the market. Stop-loss basically minimizes the amount of risks or losses in forex trading. But if you invest decent amount of capital, then its your wish whether you use stop-loss or not. It is not that much necessary.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately I believe that the stop loss placement is very necessary for forex trading. Because, stop loss is very useful when we make a profit. If there is no sure way to do it, most people follow a way that they think is better for them. So I want to say that you have to set a stop loss and get good capital. and as I say to every beginner that stop loss is to use an order for them because they have a low account size and that can prevent their account from erratic market movements and when they become professional in trading and good account size to hold lots losses and they can think of avoiding stop losses.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good for me, I personally think for me it takes a long time to understand the importance of stop loss in every trade and I can say stop loss is very important for forex trading because beginners from trading must feel that forex trading is very easy to get profits but when they lose capital they are in forex trading.

Banned Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,981 Times in 1,324 Posts
    bahut hi achi aur faydemand post hai ye aur har trader ko isse padna chahiye aur apni trading career me use karna chahaiye
    maien notice kiya hai ki jo bhi trader stop loss ko use karta hai uske trading career ko bahut fayda hota hai aur wo margin call se bhi bacha rehta hai

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sing For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders don't believe in the stop loss placement. Some believe in the placement of mental stop loss. which means that when they feel that the trade is not going their way, they will then cut it off. That is very wrong. Stop loss placement is one of the most important keys if you want to stop trading foreign exchange is the most important thing on the forex market. This protects your account from heavy losses. Every trader must place a stop loss on their trade. profitable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 263 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)