+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 263 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263
Results 2,621 to 2,626 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we decide to use stop loss, then we must be discipline in implementing it. If market price is heading so close to our stop loss, then we must not do anything. Do not ever try to replace your stop loss at further level from your open position level.

Replace your stop loss only for one reason:
    For Trailing Stop Strategy (although I hardly ever use trailing stop strategy).

Quote Originally Posted by Morshedul View Post
    Previously i have no idea about stop-loss. And then i loss a lot of money. Now i realize that if i use stop-loss method, then i probably overcome that loss. Now i use stop-loss and target profit both on my trading. And doing well in the market. Stop-loss basically minimizes the amount of risks or losses in forex trading. But if you invest decent amount of capital, then its your wish whether you use stop-loss or not. It is not that much necessary.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sura For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-02), hammad101 (2020-05-20), sattar087 (2018-09-01)

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahut hi achi aur faydemand post hai ye aur har trader ko isse padna chahiye aur apni trading career me use karna chahaiye
    maien notice kiya hai ki jo bhi trader stop loss ko use karta hai uske trading career ko bahut fayda hota hai aur wo margin call se bhi bacha rehta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunil For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-02), hammad101 (2020-05-20), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-17)

Banned mind4sale is on a distinguished road mind4sale's Avatar
    Thanks
    placing stop is most important thing in forex market.it protect your account against huge loss.every trader should place stop loss on their trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mind4sale For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-02), hammad101 (2020-05-20)

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh stop placing is a very important factor which most of the traders need to learn and practice very well in Demo account trading. Since there is no fixed way to do it exactly most of the people follow the way they feel is better for them. I use pivot points and support resistance method for this.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dmambi For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-02), hammad101 (2020-05-20), shafiqahmad (2019-05-16)

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Previously i have no idea about stop-loss. And then i loss a lot of money. Now i realize that if i use stop-loss method, then i probably overcome that loss. Now i use stop-loss and target profit both on my trading. And doing well in the market. Stop-loss basically minimizes the amount of risks or losses in forex trading. But if you invest decent amount of capital, then its your wish whether you use stop-loss or not. It is not that much necessary.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Morshedul For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-02), hammad101 (2020-05-20), sattar087 (2018-09-01), shafiqahmad (2019-05-16), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-17)

Member asiaforexmentor is a jewel in the rough asiaforexmentor is a jewel in the rough asiaforexmentor is a jewel in the rough asiaforexmentor is a jewel in the rough asiaforexmentor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

FOREX TRADING: IMPORTANCE OF STOP LOSS PLACEMENT

A lot of traders do not believe in stop loss placement.
    Some believe in mental stop loss placement. meaning that when they feel that a trade is not going their way, they will then cut it off.
    That is so terribly wrong. Stop loss placement is one of the most crucial key if you want to make forex trading profitable.
    Another mistake traders make is that they shift their stop loss. They shift it backwards, thinking that the trade will just go back a little more and will come back their way. And sure enough, most of the time, they took more losses than they would have if they stayed on their initial stop loss.
    In the chart above, is an example of the importance of stop loss placement.
    Usd chf h4
    In the highlighted box, thats a pin bar. When some guys see this pin, they will naturally take it down and the ideal place for their stop loss is the horizontal line in orange that is drawn.
    Scenario A) if the trader did not place a stop loss, or a mental stop loss look at how high the usd chf pair went upwards. Their account will be blown or had a huge huge loss.
    Scenario B) Trader shifted their stop loss backwards from the initial orange line thinking that the trade will go back down. They would have taken a huge loss as the move went up terribly fast and would have gotten a big blow to their account
    Scenario C) Trader sticked to their initial stop loss, they would have just gotten a standard loss of the % risked in their account, based on their money management. And this is just one of the trades among the plenty, therefore this loss is not a big deal.
    I hope you guys can see the importance of placing and sticking to your stop loss. Or else your account will be blown before you know it.
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor from www.asiaforexmentor.com

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to asiaforexmentor For This Useful Post:

amir amir (2013-11-24), anissomilano (2013-10-26), anubhavsingh (2012-02-08), Dawood (2013-06-29), Golobutt (2019-10-02), hammad101 (2020-05-20), IGI (2018-09-01), Mustansir (2018-06-27), noul (2015-03-27), paktraders (2013-07-17), pravi (2012-02-11), sattar087 (2018-09-01), shafiqahmad (2019-05-16), terry_fx (2014-06-09), wending (2012-08-09)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 263 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263

Subscribe to this Thread (8)