+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 263 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since the Forex market is quite risky and unpredictable market we need to manage our account with very discipline , only then we will be able to make maximum benefit from the market. To do this we need to manage our risk very well and in this area stop loss setting in our order helps to limit our risk in each order we put in market.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before i also dont use SL because of thinking price will come to my point but many time i prove not correct because price come in that palce but to blow out my account and after that many time i always use now SL to protect my fund and keep my loss in certain level. and for this its very very necesary to use sl.
    experience is an asset for us. since we are not able to maintain and regulate how much harm can we receive it we will continue to fail. so many traders I've met and failed. memanagement he could not he have the funds. he just wanted to quickly get great results. miracle will not come by itself if we do not want to try and pray

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    The use of Stop Loss trading in each entry, it is a wise thing. It's just that sometimes the price goes up and down, when we buy, it turns out we got the price down so that the SL. But then the price went up. Up to now, I do not know how ideally the SL in the trading ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    honestly, i seldom trade with using stop loss and i prefer to use trailing stop loss and also TP
    stop profit or TP is the target, then the trader have to put the target with relevant and it means that they do not put too high or the trend will not touch it
    and also they can use trailing stop loss if they do not use TP
    do the best we can

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before i also dont use SL because of thinking price will come to my point but many time i prove not correct because price come in that palce but to blow out my account and after that many time i always use now SL to protect my fund and keep my loss in certain level. and for this its very very necesary to use sl.

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    Yes the stop loss is very important in the trade. I always use stop loss in trade. I have the perfect plan to minimize the loss in my trading. It is also part of our discipline in trading. by using stop loss we are able to arrange the funds we have to trade
    very true, sometimes trading as we rarely use SL ...
    SL but not to limit our advantage, but to minimize the possibility of us in a loss...
    so my advice is do not forget to use SL as our OP, because without SL accounts will be threatened exposed to MC...

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes the stop loss is very important in the trade. I always use stop loss in trade. I have the perfect plan to minimize the loss in my trading. It is also part of our discipline in trading. by using stop loss we are able to arrange the funds we have to trade

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sinaga For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-20)

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Yeah,you are quite right there.It is so important for us to place a stop loss when we trade in forex.With a stop loss in forex,you can just leave your orders there.With a stop loss,you can avoid losing so much,if your analysis is wrong.
    by using stop losses hit the bottom line is we can not state if the state rates as we expect it to be named the dismissal or reduction of benefits we can apply well-
    that until now have not used it should be in, think again

10. The Following User Says Thank You to norix For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-02)

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah,you are quite right there.It is so important for us to place a stop loss when we trade in forex.With a stop loss in forex,you can just leave your orders there.With a stop loss,you can avoid losing so much,if your analysis is wrong.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xiaotanghao For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-02), hammad101 (2020-05-20)

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is very important for the forex trading, because the beginner's of the trading must feel that forex trading is very easy to earn the profit but when they loose their capital in forex trading then they think that about the forex trading indicator's and tools, so better to use the trading indicator to save the trading capital.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to herono1 For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-02), hammad101 (2020-05-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 263 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)