+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 263 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    At the starting time I have no knowledge in stop loss and take profit. But by studying many books and internet, I have some knowledge about stop loss and take profit. We should use these tools when are engaging in long term trade and not for scalping, it will help us for minimizing our losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    FOREX TRADING: IMPORTANCE OF STOP LOSS PLACEMENT

A lot of traders do not believe in stop loss placement.
    Some believe in mental stop loss placement. meaning that when they feel that a trade is not going their way, they will then cut it off.
    That is so terribly wrong. Stop loss placement is one of the most crucial key if you want to make forex trading profitable.
    Another mistake traders make is that they shift their stop loss. They shift it backwards, thinking that the trade will just go back a little more and will come back their way. And sure enough, most of the time, they took more losses than they would have if they stayed on their initial stop loss.
    In the chart above, is an example of the importance of stop loss placement.
    Usd chf h4
    In the highlighted box, thats a pin bar. When some guys see this pin, they will naturally take it down and the ideal place for their stop loss is the horizontal line in orange that is drawn.
    Scenario A) if the trader did not place a stop loss, or a mental stop loss look at how high the usd chf pair went upwards. Their account will be blown or had a huge huge loss.
    Scenario B) Trader shifted their stop loss backwards from the initial orange line thinking that the trade will go back down. They would have taken a huge loss as the move went up terribly fast and would have gotten a big blow to their account
    Scenario C) Trader sticked to their initial stop loss, they would have just gotten a standard loss of the % risked in their account, based on their money management. And this is just one of the trades among the plenty, therefore this loss is not a big deal.
    I hope you guys can see the importance of placing and sticking to your stop loss. Or else your account will be blown before you know it.
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor from www.asiaforexmentor.com
    main manta houn k stop loss jo ha na forex trading main ye sab se he aham ha kioun k mugh ko pata ha k es main na ager ham stop loss use na karein to ham ko kafi loss ho sakta ha es liye main to es ko use karta houn ab or loss se basha rehta houn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, use stop losses in the trade is very important. we will be able to calculate the risk of loss to the management that we have applied in the trade. by using stop losses, we do not have to worry about losing all our money if a loss in trade

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss placement is one of the most crucial key if you want to make forex trading become more profitable. Another mistake traders make is that they shift their stop loss. They shift it backwards, thinking that the trade will just go back a little more and will come back their way

Member mbie123 is an unknown quantity at this point mbie123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rimco View Post
    I had no idea about stop-loss. And then I lost a lot of money. Now I realized that when I stop-loss method, I will definitely overcome the loss. Now I use a stop loss and profit target on my business. A well in the market. Stop-Loss substantially reduce risks and losses from forex. But if you invest a fair amount of capital, it is your desire or your stop-loss or not. It is not so necessary.
    This is also the experience, at first I did not use stop losses, and finally I lost a lot, and I realize that it is difficult to predict the price, the price will move according to his will, and finally I understand there's nothing definite on the market, then from that we must look for strategies that can be run with the market.

Member rumiocat is an unknown quantity at this point rumiocat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna say to u all to learn Forex by a good and effective Book.It will also be good for u to learn Forex by vedio So go to this post link and u will find nice vedios there available https://indian-forex.com/showthread....ducation-Video .......I hope it will be very easy and nice to u.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nobody can say anything for sure what will happen next in the forex market.. So actually you cant say anything with surety.. because this is the most uncertain market of all.. anything can happen and anytime.. this is why you need to ready for everything.. to protect your account there is no tool better than stop-loss in your trading..
    Searching Myself...

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my knowledge i think that stop placing is a very fundamental cipher which most of the traders need to discover and practice real wellspring in Demo account trading. Since there is no set way to do it exactly most of the people follow the way they property is fitter for them. I use turn points and funding resistance method for this.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss is good if they use it as well as they can and put it at the right track for their safety
    some traders know about it and use it but some traders trade without SL too and they have the reason for it
    and maybe they have prepared with some option to overcome the unwanted condition

and also it wll become a big problem if the SL is always touched by the trend

Junior Member bhai1 is an unknown quantity at this point bhai1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very important stop loss placement in forex trading because if you control your mind from then you you can easily save from loss. if you don,t like to use it then a chance of loss will hamper you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 263 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)