+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 263 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is a very important rule in the trading business and save income in trading, so I suggest anyone use the best stop loss in trading and save the best profit in trading because stop loss is the best part in trading and the best tool in trading so use the best and saving money and placing Stop Loss is very important for us, especially for traders, because the use of the stop loss function is to minimize the risk of loss that we might get. and if we don't use it then be prepared to get a rather large loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main for stoploss ko hamesha apney balance kay lehaz said he set up hoon kyun kay kay so that kay passed kay balance hai to ap stoploss ko faslay per lagayen so that ap kay paas zayada hai balance to ap dor bhi take lein aor risk of putting lein to koi the problem of nai hogi apko and. Aapne bilkul theek Kaha Jab Tak Hum stopped. Kehte Hain Humko Kabhi B Foreign exchange trading. Los ka Samna nahi because of padta To use Hum stoploss for kar. Anyway, I lost say buch Jaate Hain. Isliye stop loss because it uses zaroori bahai hi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss bohat zaroori hi so that the account hum low kam kar rahe hain to Kyun to stop loss se hamara order aik matlooba has taken aa to automatically close ho jaye ga or jo hamare when the balance is available bad me bach jaye ga wo hamara doosra moka hoga my forex losing the slightest recover because of ka. and G ne ne kaafi achi baat share curry hai ye sab ka aa sakti hi, aisa hi hai, I agree with you ,, kuch log is ko kaafi bura samajta hai or use nai karte lekin only imaginary as it is profitable, sab ko use because of chahye

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we take our big risk can be a great loss of a witch is difficult to cover so the less risk the better we can increase the purchase of profits we do long-term trading but high risk is dangerous.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    don't know about stop-loss. And then I lost a lot of money. Now I realize that if I use the stop-loss method, then I might overcome that loss. Now I use stop-loss and profit targets on my trade. And succeed in the market. Stop-loss basically minimizes the amount of risk or loss in forex trading. and forex to my business trader to liye bahut he jaroori hi ki wo esme stop loss you use karein, esme trader is us us baad he controls me rehkar my market loss hota hai, esme trader ko lost par control khud se karke my market is lucky because chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se kar karakta hi, esme jald baaji nahi because hopefully ...

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex traders use predetermined stop loss points to exit lost trades and the four types of stop loss placement that might not be the most glamorous trading topics to discuss in the end it's important to realize that stop loss orders are not guaranteed. and what is important in forex to do when someone faces a loss and let me help and explain a good strategy for a partner is what I actually get confused when seeing different suggestions in the forum

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when trading in the forex business I personally think there are so many terms used in forex trading like stop loss is the best term in trading when you set stop loss then you save your money and also take it because profit is good for us, we get good profits after hitting it takes advantage. and It is very important for us to place a stop loss when we trade on forex. With stop losses on Forex, you can leave orders there. With stop loss, you can avoid losing so much, if your analysis is wrong.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I really think that stop loss is important for trading on forex. I know many traders don't like to set stop losses. I also don't like it but recently I faced a big loss on my account because I didn't set a stop loss. If I have set a stop loss I might stop loss at the limit. So I suggest using stop loss to be safer.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A stop loss is a real savior of traders in currency trading, where the trader chooses the lowest level so that if the price to this level closes the deal, and as we said at the beginning, and is often used when forex traders go to sleep and they leave positions open. It is not surprising that the trader wakes up the next morning and loses all of his money if he does not use stop loss, because price movements are very volatile, especially when data and indicators are released.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is a great trading tool in this trading business when experienced traders open trading positions they set a stop loss with 20 to 50 pips and if the market goes against an open position and reaches the specified point the trade closes automatically. and Many traders emphasize the importance of using stop loss, but I still don't count on it but I prefer to reopen a position rather than close a trade due to losing. I cannot accept the idea to close a trade due to defeat, but I have the determination to close all trades based on profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 263 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)