+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 263 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Banned saim ali is on a distinguished road saim ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss ka forex trading ma bohat faida hota ha is ka zarya koi be apna loss ko stop kar sakta ha our apne khreede hoe chez ko mazeed loss ma jana sa rokte ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member cmdabduljalil is an unknown quantity at this point cmdabduljalil's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have no idea Stop Loss. And I lost a lot of money. I used to have to stop the damage, you probably realize that it can overcome the loss. From now on, all of a stop loss and a target profit use. And the best on the market. Stop the default risk of foreign exchange transactions, or the amount of damages to be reduced. But if you use a stop loss or not, the amount of capital that you are willing to invest in them. I do not need it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxbdtop is an unknown quantity at this point fxbdtop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nobody can say everything on behalf of surefire I beg your pardon? Will go down then in the Forex advertise.So in reality you cant say everything with surety.
    Since this is the largely uncertain advertise of all.. Everything can go down and anytime.This is why you need to prepared on behalf of everything.To look after your bill at hand is rejection tool better than stop-loss in your trading.

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes stop loss use is very importance for all new traders in forex market. Because new traders can't understand forex market movement, so it is for stop loss use is very important for big loss save in forex market. And stop loss option is very useful in forex market.

Banned usman786 is on a distinguished road usman786's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think stop placing is an essential factor which a lot of the traders need to learn and practice well in demonstration bill trading.Since there is number repaired way to complete it just a lot of the people follow the way they experience is way better for them.

Member m16kamran is on a distinguished road m16kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders , uses stop loss but in their brains , they think that when the market against their trades , they will close them themselves. sometimes , market move enough and the person thinks that it will go up . and he lost his money. by putting stop loss , you can not be in more loss. if you see that market is now up , you can modify your order also.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes stop loss is a very important risk management tool which every trader must use strictly in every trade.How to place stop loss in any trade is a skill which we need to learn.We must calculate how much we can risk in a particular trade.Stop loss helps us to lock our loss and prevents margin call.So if we have placed trades in wrong direction then we must admit our mistake and never shift our stop loss.

Senior Member gajah mada is an unknown quantity at this point gajah mada's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is very important to limit the risk when we trade. Determination of the number of stop losses is different for each individual trading style ..
    if the wrong set stop losses, it can result in loss of equity due to frequent stoploss slowly touched ..
    in my opinion, need to practice in demo account trading style suit us to look for the appropriate amount in order to determine the stoploss in trading does not always result in loss ..
    I always knew I was going to be rich. I don't think I ever doubted it for a minute.
    ~Warren Buffett

Senior Member ovijitmondol is an unknown quantity at this point ovijitmondol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I reckon finish regress is not too historic i convey we can use drill cut recede rather than using mechanical stay recede because if we use practice it is can be sight deciding outlet and we can intimate our rule in rightist extent

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even though we can speculate the market direction sometime because of the unexpected events the market movement becomes unpredictable and thus we should always place stop loss at suitable level to minimize the losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 263 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)