+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 263 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    for risk management that are necessary to install Stop close on trading but keep in mind penemptannya be just nantinungya techniques that we use and also the calculation must be precise as well, because many are in fact often touched her SL before mndapat profits because the calculation is less precise SL , so that came remorse Stop loss is the most important tool in our hand which can save us to stay longer on Forex ,if we do not put SL in Forex then we can not go long as some time we will be in such a great loss all our capital gone .If we do not put TP that is not so harmful ,But no body should trade without SL

--- Update ---

Without stop-loss you cut your profits early compared to the losses and produce many small profits with a small chance of getting a huge loss (maybe even 100% of your funds). In some short time, you are likely to show some end profit, but in a longer period of time, a stop-out due to insufficient margin is inevitable and the end result is negative

--- Update ---

It is very important for the all of trader,Because it has most important message.Because stop loss is the difficult for the trader.When I can use stop loss then I make loss the trade.Now I am not use the stop loss.But now I learn how to use stop loss loss is a part of trade like profit so we cannot eliminate the loss but reduce it by our experiences realted to trading analyse and taking decision according to the past personal experiences how and what time we invest in the forex for short or long period

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Without stop-loss you cut your profits early compared to the losses and produce many small profits with a small chance of getting a huge loss (maybe even 100% of your funds). In some short time, you are likely to show some end profit, but in a longer period of time, a stop-out due to insufficient margin is inevitable and the end result is negative.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RKumar For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very important for the all of trader,Because it has most important message.Because stop loss is the difficult for the trader.When I can use stop loss then I make loss the trade.Now I am not use the stop loss.But now I learn how to use stop loss loss is a part of trade like profit so we cannot eliminate the loss but reduce it by our experiences realted to trading analyse and taking decision according to the past personal experiences how and what time we invest in the forex for short or long period

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cambing For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for risk management that are necessary to install Stop close on trading but keep in mind penemptannya be just nantinungya techniques that we use and also the calculation must be precise as well, because many are in fact often touched her SL before mndapat profits because the calculation is less precise SL , so that came remorse Stop loss is the most important tool in our hand which can save us to stay longer on Forex ,if we do not put SL in Forex then we can not go long as some time we will be in such a great loss all our capital gone .If we do not put TP that is not so harmful ,But no body should trade without SL

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nipu For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in other for all forex traders to trade and have there mind been at rest then i think the best strategy to protect our account is the stop lose and with stop lose you can protect your account and have your mind been at rest and just 30 pips is very much okay in other for you to decide a bad trade based on my understanding a lot of strategy can be to use without a stop loss, but if we are not ready mentally I think the stop loss can stabilize Psikology our case, we can focus in the analyzes, because Psikology well maintained.

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using stop loss have a good and bad effect. bad effect is we lose our chance to recover our money. price may be pull back after touching our target. the good side is we can safe from losing huge money. personally i do not support to put stop loss. if we have proper money management system then we did not to put any stop loss. Before i also dont use SL because of thinking price will come to my point but many time i prove not correct because price come in that palce but to blow out my account and after that many time i always use now SL to protect my fund and keep my loss in certain level. and for this its very very necesary to use sl.

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.
    FOREX TRADING: IMPORTANCE OF STOP LOSS PLACEMENT

A lot of traders do not believe in stop loss placement.
    Some believe in mental stop loss placement. meaning that when they feel that a trade is not going their way, they will then cut it off.
    That is so terribly wrong. Stop loss placement is one of the most crucial key if you want to make forex trading profitable.
    Another mistake traders make is that they shift their stop loss. They shift it backwards, thinking that the trade will just go back a little more and will come back their way. And sure enough, most of the time, they took more losses than they would have if they stayed on their initial stop loss.
    In the chart above, is an example of the importance of stop loss placement.
    Usd chf h4
    In the highlighted box, thats a pin bar. When some guys see this pin, they will naturally take it down and the ideal place for their stop loss is the horizontal line in orange that is drawn.
    Scenario A) if the trader did not place a stop loss, or a mental stop loss � look at how high the usd chf pair went upwards. Their account will be blown or had a huge huge loss.
    Scenario B) Trader shifted their stop loss backwards from the initial orange line thinking that the trade will go back down. They would have taken a huge loss as the move went up terribly fast and would have gotten a big blow to their account
    Scenario C) Trader sticked to their initial stop loss, they would have just gotten a standard loss of the % risked in their account, based on their money management. And this is just one of the trades among the plenty, therefore this loss is not a big deal.
    I hope you guys can see the importance of placing and sticking to your stop loss. Or else your account will be blown before you know it.
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor from www.asiaforexmentor.com

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for teaching us the lesson of the importance of stop loss.learning to use stop loss can be the first class for the traders.I mean,stop loss is so important for traders.We even can say that stop loss is the key to our success in forex market.No one can be a successful trader without a stop loss.By setting a stop loss in our trade,we can avoid losing so much when make a wrong trade.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cilor For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-20)

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading main stop loss bahut jaruri or important hai.Lekin ye kbi kbi trading strategy par bi depend karta hai. kuch scalping karne waale trader to stop loss use ni karte hai or kuch long term trading karne waale bi stop loss ka use ni karte hia. i think stop loss setting is very important in forex.some trader say,stop loss should be 50 pips or some others say 30 pips.but, i want to say, stop loss should be set according to market situation which prevent the capital.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to yang aus For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-20)

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think stop loss setting is very important in forex.some trader say,stop loss should be 50 pips or some others say 30 pips.but, i want to say, stop loss should be set according to market situation which prevent the capital. Forex trading main stop loss bahut jaruri or important hai.Lekin ye kbi kbi trading strategy par bi depend karta hai. kuch scalping karne waale trader to stop loss use ni karte hai or kuch long term trading karne waale bi stop loss ka use ni karte hia.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mantakdim For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 263 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)