+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Breakout line with a combination of indicators for entry.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can't oppose, but analysis and systems are not enough, and you want to share your strategy with some unpredictable traders, Ipoh, we tend to explain their strategies, choose the best chart I want to give because we have our own loss not added this way is fine, before I know it's an unhealthy element in the strategy. and that is a viable strategy, brother, right and fair views and things that are influenced by the US in your technique, therefore, easy to make and not entirely difficult.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems to be a very good way, but it seems to be very difficult, if you ask me, I think I can make the next candle project database to study real sculptures, don't forget to explain this very well, because all we can do is result from whether you intend to buy and sell on the road when the information will be on the road. and there seems to be a good strategy, in my opinion, difficult, routine Candlestick lines crack the graphics you need, be sure to explain the idea that, for most of us, this, of course, has an impact on news, and about the use of income from new strategies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A very good approach appears, but it looks quite difficult, in my experience, I think you are a person whose candlestick style chart, you will learn the current split, keep it active, so many of us can achieve, usually the results of this course are on the news, or maybe you have a lot of access in the media usually is afqa long distance and but need to try and devcelop more to use it and suitable for us. If you want to get success from the forex trading market then you just need to learn forex trading perfectly and always practice at demo account to make yourself more experienced and professional.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai is the main indicator of using a chart hoon, using M5 par, using karta hoon, breakout strategy hi, so that hum isko H1 par uses karte hai, for humko achcha pips get ho sakte hi, lekin H1 to liye kafi wait because padai hi. and where is your indicator. If you give us your indicators, I can analyze them well. But without indicators or templates how to use this escape system. Just let me know where I got this indicator with the template.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your Maine strategy is the best time to use, the main point of use is because of the status of the hoon, the main M15 is using karta hoon, lekin is an indicator for the combined indicator hona bahut jaruri hota hai, jisse false a true breakout pata chal sake. and Break out for this system whether using bolinger band or candlestick analysis? If we use on the market starting like the 1H chart you say it's possible to make a profit. But how do you determine the false signal when the price bounces back to the level of the roaming area? because without stopping and using 1H, it's really confusing, right?

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without a clear line where you will get a really good trend, one must be very careful in the trading options he has on the market. and I think you have good actions for your trade, it will be easily understood by all traders, You only make a few blocks to divide the line graph into a good point to show the entry and exit points, I want to ask you, how to make it like this when we are in the market, because we face different conditions in real time

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are following the candlistic chart pattern to find out break out, plzzz explain well, how can we do this, does this strategy affect the news. We must know what all indicators expect rather than combine them, this strategy may need a lot of additions to function properly. In addition the indicators and templates need to be uploaded here so we can test them together and report the results here.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you followed the candlistic chart pattern to find out the break out, plzzz explain well, how can we do this, does this strategy affect the news, or do you trade with the strategy when the news arrives? and a great Forex Trading System strategy, combining support and resistance indicators and breakouts as a stohastic signal filter, using a breakout trading strategy easier if there is a strong trend, still using stop loss due to volatile forex market movements

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many indicators are complex and not easy to understand strategies we have to know what all the expectations are rather than combining them, this strategy may need to be added a lot to function properly. and I am not against you but I want to tell you that your analysis and system is not enough because every trader wants to share his strategy of choosing the best chart for his strategy to explain it, we don't have a license to ourselves, we have to know bad things in strategy before good in this way we will not give in to losses.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Therefore, this strategy is healthy and very pleasant and I can happily check this indicator mix on my demo account to make sure the best method that might be in my support is because I did not use the previous mix of indicators as a result of me not wanting to be confused on my arrival, that's why I use only one indicator and it seems very complicated in this graph that you have uploaded and the trader must be very instant to trade in this type of market. But do you observe one negative side of this? This strategy can only be applied in the spike market because "there is no trend". Trends in traders should not follow this strategy, but for traders to breakout, it will be far more profitable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open