+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43

Thread: Breakout line with a combination of indicators for entry.

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many indicator it is complicated strategy and it is not easy to understand we have to know what is the expectations
    of all those indicator than combine them this strategy may need a lot of adding to work good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sasmita11 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Member examin is on a distinguished road examin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many indicator it is a complicated strategy and it is not easy to understand we have to know what is the expectations of all those indicator than combine them this strategy may need a lot of adding to work good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to examin For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsurfer View Post
    i see several possible good signals
    maybe i see false signal too
    i think it is better if you tell us what is the name of indicators you use, what is the setting, what is the entry and exit rules, or a link to download those and the templates so it is better for us to backtest or forward test it
    so what do you say?
    yup, I agree with your opinion. strategy needs to be on the test, backtest (see the history) and forward test on the real time trading to see the results. therefore need a more detailed explanation regarding its entry and exit rules. nor its indicators and templates need to be uploaded here so we could test out her together and report the results here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to joget For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Member examin is on a distinguished road examin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not against you but i wanna tell you that your analysis and your system is not enough because any trader wanna share his strategy chose the best chart for his strategy to explain on it , we do not have lis on ourselves we have to know the bad thing in the strategy before the good this way we will not be surrprized on loss .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to examin For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Junior Member pipsurfer is on a distinguished road pipsurfer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i see several possible good signals
    maybe i see false signal too
    i think it is better if you tell us what is the name of indicators you use, what is the setting, what is the entry and exit rules, or a link to download those and the templates so it is better for us to backtest or forward test it
    so what do you say?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pipsurfer For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it seems very good strategy, but seems very difficult to me, I think you are following candlistic chart pattern to know the break outs, plzzz explain it well, how could we do this, is this strategy effects on news, or do you trade with strategy when news is coming?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to twinkling star For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by andri1990 View Post
    hello all ..
    I just want to try to divide a system.
    I hope the master here want to correct from this system.
    I try to attach a picture of the system that I use this.

it is a good strategy my brother, good presentation, and the things that impressed me in your method is that it is simple to perform and is not much complicated.
    Do not read and go, Approve your attendance by Thanking me or Comment

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarek For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Junior Member Dudunk is an unknown quantity at this point Dudunk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's good just continue as long as it's profitable for you

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dudunk For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Junior Member andri1990 is an unknown quantity at this point andri1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Lightbulb Breakout line with a combination of indicators for entry.

hello all ..
    I just want to try to divide a system.
    I hope the master here want to correct from this system.
    I try to attach a picture of the system that I use this.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andri1990 For This Useful Post:

mizan355 (2017-10-21), raheel001 (2020-11-01)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open