+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 218 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2175

Thread: Auto Trading.

Junior Member forex@meta4 is on a distinguished road forex@meta4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By using Expert Adviser is very risky cause it makes big loss also makes big profits. but if you have low deposit in big loss your account will be lost. wise is trade with manual strategy and trade with your own customized strategy. that is long term and reliable then robot or auto trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxlover is on a distinguished road fxlover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    little bit not more enough because i do not have more experience about auto trade. i have no plan to do auto trade now. i am busy with forex study now. when i will be busy with other work then i think about auto trade.
    love forex and encourage your friends to join in forex

Junior Member ruhelkkr is an unknown quantity at this point ruhelkkr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There has an option "Auto tread" so it must be useful. But i don't believe that option. It might not be useful for learning about Forex.
    I never use it, so my idea about auto tread is much little.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member warnisw is on a distinguished road warnisw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not only believe but i already made some profits trading with robots. but all the time settings need to be improved according to current market, i was using ''impulse scalper'' for few trades, but i found it risky.
    check out this website, and see the profits made by ea 2011 http://championship.mql5.com/2011/en
    ENJOY TOUR TRADES

Banned mohamedsaleh is on a distinguished road mohamedsaleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't trust the auto trade it may go with you one or more than one time . but it will eventually turn wrong . and auto trade doesn't teach you any thing you just give it order and the make all the trade . you feel like it is easy money . so don't count on it it is not reliable.

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think what jg6073727 isnt correct,expert advisors isnt gambling at all,at end,we are decide to use it or not,its fully
    technical for i think,and not gambling method who didnt need any analysis to get in in markets.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adil.iub View Post
    Do u bealive in auto trade?
    yar auto trading to mauaja bilkul be passna nhi ha es laya main na kabi be auto trading ko na to like ka ha or na he main na auto trading ke ha es laya main sirf or sirf manual tradin karta hoon or mauaja auto trading sa bahtar manual trading passnd ha q k manula trading sa ap ko boht kuch sekana ko malia ga or auto trading main ap ka experience kabi be nahi ho ga.

Member margin-call is an unknown quantity at this point margin-call's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I not speak about trading with automated systems.
    other than that I also do not like because of the automated trading can not enjoy his art in trading

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Auto trade

Yes, i believe in beginning when i start to use EA. After some loses with silly mistakes, then i gave up from Ea. Do you mean any other thing with auto trade. Nowadays, in Instaforex copy trades is introduced. I didnot try yet. If anyone try it, then share your experience.

Senior Member elektra is an unknown quantity at this point elektra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think u just trading in demo account, so not more emotions coming in demo. When you will trade on real, you will get the real meaning of emotions. Its very hard to control emotions, and if u got succeed in controlling your emotions, you won half of the battle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 218 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)