+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 218 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2175

Thread: Auto Trading.

Member wabas is on a distinguished road wabas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ma auto trade demo ma kar raha ho auto trade muje theak lag rahi ha demo ma abi auto trade ko check kar raha ho agar demo ma acha earn huwa to ma auto trade ba kro gaya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Sara Khan is on a distinguished road Sara Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Viśēṣaja salāhakārōṁ kī madada sē svacālita vyāpāra sē bacā jānā cāhi'ē, tō āpa abhī bhī ī'ē āpa upayōga kō niyantrita karanē kē li'ē samaya lēnā cāhi'ē tō āpa abhī bhī hai ki āpa kē ṭrēḍiṅga khātē mēṁ nukasāna kā kāraṇa nahīṁ krama mēṁ ī'ē kē pradarśana kō niyantrita karanē mēṁ sakṣama hō jā'ēgā

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i now want to test the good robot i think but i doesnt have the money and capital so i think i need to effort to get money from this bussines but i think it is really hard to do because the spread in instaforex is really wide

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a known trade globally, but I honestly do not use this trade so far and all what it was used in forex trading on the currency and commodity and safe using some of the strategies in the market but this strategy are quite good and I like to rely on the old strategies.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't believe in automated trading as I used them many times and I got more losses then profits.I just believe in my trading skills and do manual trading.I think automated trading if are profitable prevents us from further learning and manual trading helps us to grow our trading knowledge.

Senior Member 51fctn is on a distinguished road 51fctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you Auto trade or Robot or EA is very useful for forex trading. experienced trader as say acha prifit earn ker sakty hai. main to khud auto trading ko like kerta hon. many as kay buhat say profit earn kya hai.

Senior Member Liaba is an unknown quantity at this point Liaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    My sentiment also included in this program. It may sometimes very interesting. Many trader also use it. I think it's actually for experience trader. A new trader could not participate better. It's name is robot. I also like to trade manually.

Senior Member nayeem01715 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem01715's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really believe auto deal. We've utilized auto deal. The particular roads are classified as the only software-based math concepts in addition to demonstrates forex to deal. They are often configured thus they'll be a buying and selling consideration any way you like in addition to type. It is possible to steer clear of every one of the man emotions regarding buying and selling with auto deal software package.

Banned ippapress786 is on a distinguished road ippapress786's Avatar
    Thanks
    han auto trading per belelive hah per main auto trading ko prefer nahi karon ga kyon kaye auto trading ki commend hah aur robots ya EA etc sirf di howi commened per work kartay hain. is ley auto trading manual trading say best nahi ho saktai

Banned crestex1122 is an unknown quantity at this point crestex1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    scapling means short term stretgy in which we open positions with big lot size and close the position with some pips like 5 10 or 15 so many trader use scapling to get good profit so join and try scapling trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 218 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)