+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 218 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Auto Trading.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    well actually I believe with auto trading it is too hard to analysis the trend of market and to take profit is very difficult. So trading should be by your self because you are the big analyzer of your trading and to judge your trading where it is profitable and where it is in going to loss..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly believe in automated deals. We've used an automated deal. Certain roads
    are classified as the only mathematical concepts based on software in addition to showing forex
    to be handled. They are often configured so that they will be considered buying and selling according
    to your wishes other than the type. It is possible to avoid any people's emotions about buying
    and selling with automated deal software packages.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wahaji For This Useful Post:

lumeho (2018-02-26)

Member bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bhai Baat Yeh hai Autotrader Reboot Aap Laga sakte ho Lekin uss Waqt Laga sakte ho Jab aapko Zaroori Kaam Ho Uska koi nuksaan nahi hai

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bachaya786 For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-02-25), danish555 (2018-02-28), naveedbwn (2018-02-25)

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    automated trading can be used when we are working on other jobs and are out of forex,
    and useful for getting pips in a day, but avoid auto merchant stickers when there is big news to be released,
    as they usually affect charts and markets. Moving unexpectedly, and you as a better trader
    do not take risks in this conditional, because, the market usually moves unstable and tends
    to fluctuate sharply, so, you can enter after the market shows a strong trend and only take small pips to avoid big risk

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes his best friend if there is a good robot then also fails after a few days due to a dynamic market.
    Before I also tested some EAs but sorry to say there are no beneficial results and after
    that I do not waste my time looking for EA and better to manual trading because
    it gives us more knowledge needed to be successful in forex

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Auto exchangeing Forex trading Fx can be very common is the most important thing nowadays,
    although it is now inflicting an IFX agent. I enjoy the thought because the fact
    is not necessarily 100% safe to use. My partner and I believe it is a new speculator
    in an entirely new participant is the portion of the label. Personally
    my Android phone is changing My partner and I too.

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I once used auto mercantilism with an average system and I tried it for 2 months,
    and that affirmative made me get the most profit. However, we should look at future trends with
    our analysis 1, if we tend to slip, predict the trends we will get from the beginning.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to karna For This Useful Post:

balls (2018-02-27)

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Auto trading in forex online trading is a new tool provided by some brokers including instaforex
    for traders especially beginners. It's like Zulutrade. I think Insta Forex also works
    with this site to achieve this goal and by using this purpose, the trader can use its services.
    That means the merchant must connect himself with the signal provider. This will happen automated trading.
    Well, forex trading is easy and can be run by newbie traders to get profit.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main tu auto or robot ke trading per believe nh krta hon kun ke en ke trading best nh hoti hai main manual ke trading per he believe krta hon auto ke trading best trading nh hai or new user ke liye tu bilkul he best nh hai auto ke trading es liye main tu auto ke trading per believe nh krta hon or na he maine aj tak main auto ke trading ke hai main manual ke trading ko he best manta hon

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-02-18), bachaya786 (2018-02-25), billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), danish555 (2018-02-13), hmforex (2018-02-13), incomejobs (2018-02-24), iqrayousaf (2018-02-18), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jhoradpak (2018-02-13), jobless (2018-02-13), naveedbwn (2018-02-13), sarfraz786 (2018-02-14), sufiyan22 (2018-02-22), Unregistered (1)

Member naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,601 Times in 304 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think ap ko auto trading ni krni chaheye is sy ap ko loss ho sakta hai, ap market ko check kr k apny experience or knowledge ky hisab sy trading kren ap ko profit ho yahi ap ky leye best hai.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to naveedbwn For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), danish555 (2018-02-27), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-27), hmforex (2018-02-26), javedqasim (2018-02-27), KASINA (2018-02-27), munibkhan (2018-02-27), punjabpolice (2018-02-13), sarfraz786 (2018-02-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 218 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)