+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 218 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2175

Thread: Auto Trading.

Member Atomic is an unknown quantity at this point Atomic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend main abi new hun or abi tak main indian forum pa work kar raha hun,lakin yahan sy mujhy pata chala hia k forex trading main auto trading sav nhi hai ya kafi risky hotti hai ager humri planing ghlat ho to humen lafi loss ho skata hia,is sy bahter manual trading main is mian hum jo bhi karty hain khud karty hian.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member supermc is an unknown quantity at this point supermc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is it really possible to earn money through robots Well if you need a simple yes/no then the answer is a yes after all Perhaps given good results but at times that do not have significant news but and it is possible when a fundamental analysis is took place that I can tell you that about EA because I'm using an EA or automated trading system that I personally developed it is purely based on technical analysis using an scaling or averaging strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jhdanw is an unknown quantity at this point jhdanw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The automtic trading is based on a trading strategy, and as a personly than can makes as a back test for any robot to make sure whether this is a good trading strategy or just a scam. and for myself, i like manual trading and i do not trust in automated trading !

Senior Member litgop7 is an unknown quantity at this point litgop7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear forex trading main manual trading or auto trading dono hi best ha. jis trader ko jis method main ziada experience ho uc main hi wo ziada successful hota ha. main auto trading nai kart ic liye muje ic ke bare main kuch nai pata.

Member mdchomokali is on a distinguished road mdchomokali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do believe auto buy and sell, it might earn money in the period in the market problem, however, if the auto trading plan generally snacks this market the identical means, and then in certain different period, market situation, this course may has even larger burning, thus apply it in the correct moment, it's going to earn money, as well as lose cash.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe in Auto trade at all and never prefer or advice others to use any EA for their trades as EA work in a programmed way and they can not react to certain news updates or if any changes are there in the market . I always prefer to trade manually in these markets based on my analysis , skills and abilities.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sayuki View Post
    a forex robot can help us earn money but no easy to have a good robot because i think if there is a good robot then the price maybe very expensive, i would not use robot because of the ability of forex robots can not trust completely.
    Good trading robot is not always expensive, even we can make the robot itself. with berbasic the trading system that we use when trading manually, we can make a robot that has the same percentage of profit with the trading system we have. we only need to pay a coder to make the robot, or if we master the programming, we can make the robot itself
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member souravmondal is an unknown quantity at this point souravmondal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    auto trading ek bohot popular forex currence changing sowftware hay .iss se bohot sare lok accha profit bana raha hay.but mera man na hay ki yea bohot risky hay iss se kam krne se accoun bi block ho sakte hay and sabse bari bat hay ki app exprienced se bohot piche rahe jayange others tredar se

Banned sayuki is an unknown quantity at this point sayuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    a forex robot can help us earn money but no easy to have a good robot because i think if there is a good robot then the price maybe very expensive, i would not use robot because of the ability of forex robots can not trust completely.

Senior Member hamidd2007 is an unknown quantity at this point hamidd2007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They can not think as people and hence no control over losses when robot it used in fact rtunity for forex traders to enter or exit the market then no though i am a newbie in the forex trading so i do not know the use of the forex robot therefore don't know if robot can be really helpful in our trading maybe in the future i will use it to earn more profit that is made the robot so that I can retire younger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 218 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)