+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 492 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-08-19   17:33
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  5915 USD

fforex ke business me trader ko news jaroor follow karna hota hai,esme trader ne news se market me kaam kiya to uske baad he wo esme acha kar skenga,esme trader ko news ko samajhne ke liye esme trader ko news jada ache se jaana chahiye,esme trader ko economic calendar ka help lena hoga uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #5

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #6

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes follow the news every day according to your trading partner. just follow the high-impact news. because high-impact news is very important for any partner. several times the low impact news has a big impact on the market. so news is not everything before the news You must learn about technical analysis and fundamental analysis as well and news related to forex must flow firmly. these news pay an important role in all trades other than the trader then get a profit. this news has become full used for every trader. traders must pay too much attention to the economic calendar and alternative info.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sariketa For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to pay attention to investment news rather than other news that might make an effect or impact on the currency. But until now I have no idea to analyze how much the pip will move every time the news release, because of the number and response of the currency pair. and hello friends about your posts in my opinion There are hundreds of news stories in forex trading, but not all of them provide high volatility at any time. High volatility news such as the unemployment rate and NFP in the US are two very important things. Thank you for the post while still trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tahu bulat For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if there is a system that adheres to its strategy with this information ... you get more benefits ... with your strategy and also a lot of your time managing reductions ... and by complying with that information you can manage feelings and prevent excessive trade. The latest information on the foreign exchange industry is very important for investors because investors act on that information to create large profits, but before doing activities in the news, investors must be experienced in handling information. Is that the right way for investors to start big roles after listening to something on the news? and according to my estimation, consider the ideal basic study is a basic study that will give a good internet business confidence because internet business trust certainly provides substantial results in foreign exchange trading so you only need to buy carefully. good internet business trust.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no news or not if we put SL into silence, but it is not a scalper SL couple hobby because they are usually 2x the number of their profit targets so they are reluctant to do it, but we must know that there is no guarantee prices will not race against us even at the hour - hours busy, especially after we put many who don't install the internet SL and yes you match I agree with you, this is a bad harmonious word for trading and not communicating only causes you not to calculate what resistivity and disc connection on the news foul analysis is the thing not disclosed.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ubifx For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a lot of strategies in it to start forex trading, I don't only believe in one system. because I believe that the more I am good, the easier it will be for me to master market movements. I followed the news only when there was big news to be released, but before it was released I had observed from the graph well from there I got a market direction that had to be dealt with. and of course, we must make an analysis for the news, first identify the right and wrong news, then make a trade plan according to the news content, because news I is very important for the analysis of the foundation, especially aimed at the long term. term trend.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News from the markets of Europe and the United States and Asia is news in the forex trading fundamentals that have a profound effect on movement, but it will be difficult in technical analysis when fundamental trading is boring, so you must know how to read important news correctly before trading analysis. and News has a degree of influence. I have a website that I use that has an economic calendar and in it there are some statistics about how much this news will affect the market. This is important because you can anticipate market volatility by just waiting for the news to arrive. I usually position myself before the news arrives. and give a good SL price and leave the TP open for my use.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a regular trader and you want to keep up-to-date on the residential industry, you must continue to touch all the resources that are efficient sources of information that are relevant to the world of residence. This residence information can not only help you stay modified with the latest information but also help you understand the style on the market. This style and information helps you make informed and reasonable choices. and the latest Forex market news is very important for the real traders because the traders act around the news to generate big profits but right before the action around the new traders he must be skilled in trading the good news. Is this the simplest way for speculators to open large positions after listening to one thing in the media? most traders trade by doing this but they may lose money.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to VGA For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend, forex factory, economic news, dekhney to liye bahut acchi website, hi aur main ismey releases honey waley red high-impact colored news mey hi news hoon trading. Especially EUR, GBP aur USD to the news, hi, follow Chart Hoon. USD ka NFP, EUR GBP according to the USD ka interest rate, unemployment rate, and job change data. and we must supervise each of the smaller news such as fundamental news and technical news. this will be a necessary thing to help make our trade successful. scan this news forever and enter your trade and place the target.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to duki For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just use high-impact news on the market in trading, use calendars in the news need to learn according to high impact news and risks and errors in the forex trading system influenced by fundamental news in trade and I am a simple person and may not have time to analyze the news with a big impact . I only use the CSM indicator as a tool to help me guess where the market with news will be and is being released. Only by looking at the changes in color and the difference in the number of currencies traded in the software can we read the direction of market movements

19. The Following User Says Thank You to jagal For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this media is very very important as a result if almost the whole body follows its tactics of using this type of media ... as long as it gets additional benefits ... with your tactics and also some periods as long as losing orders ... enough reasons to follow the news can definitely command certain emotions and keep away from certain around the business. and Forex is the currency trading business market in the world. This business market is not easy for all traders. This business requires good market analysis and trading experience and knowledge. And forex market news is very important in our trade. And every trader must follow the fundamental news on the forex market.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to rahim09 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 492 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)