+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OSMA Indicator

Member 3s2lany is an unknown quantity at this point 3s2lany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The idea of the OsMa failing to make a new high can be a representation of the fact that the market is losing momentum, and that the highs could be from light buying volume. This is a sign that perhaps there wont be conviction to push prices higher. Naturally, divergence can happen in a downtrend as well, meaning that the OsMa fails to make new lows while price does showing that the sellers are running out of momentum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Indicator mere liye bilkul new hai mene is ka name first time suna hai or mujhe yeh indicator bohat acha lag raha hai or screen shot se b bohat good maloom ho raha hai or is indicator k liye mein thanks kerta hun.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member muhammadj307 is an unknown quantity at this point muhammadj307's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks for sharing nice information

Senior Member safdarjafri is an unknown quantity at this point safdarjafri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for sharing such a usefull informations. I attach this indicator to chart but it not show like pictures. Can you please tell me how to modify it and can you send more details how to use this indicator

Junior Member redanaouis is an unknown quantity at this point redanaouis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Peace and mercy of God be upon
    Thank you, my dear brother on this indicator
    My parents help me, God willing, in the field of Forex
    And continued the good work brother Karim
    Accept the greetings of my brother cherished

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This indicator looks nice, because it can be to determine point HL or LL to determine divergence techniques. This is similar to stochastich but the indicator more attractive due to the colors on these indicators. so it's more applicative and more interest for trader to suggest happy trading.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Member khushii89 is an unknown quantity at this point khushii89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the good to see th difference and the real money and thi is a real earn money and thsi is a great website and htis is a great for all of the real realstic and the broker

8. The Following User Says Thank You to khushii89 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear brother i think Forex is a good job and the base code for the OsMA indicator is the one on the Metatrader 4 platform. while i am a professional trader and i am an amateur programmer and my indicator works well, but not perfect. i am sure if a professional programmer looks at the code, they did probably laugh but it works for me and i modified it to show different colors when OsMa is increasing or decreasing, and is above or below the Zero line......its my opinion....

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Osma indicator that I know recently was as divergent indicators that give us the circumstances that are happening. until we as a trader should be able to give some strong conclusions about how the indicators work. considering that the indicators are very easy to use and know how it works.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to setiawanedi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex could be a sensible job. the bottom code for the Os MA indicator is that the one on the Meta merchandiser four platform. whereas I'm knowledgeable merchandiser, I'm Associate in Nursing amateur coder. My indicator works well, however not excellent. i am positive if knowledgeable coder appearance at the code, they'd most likely laugh, but hey, it works on behalf of me. I changed it to indicate completely different colors once Os Ma is increasing or decreasing, and is higher than or below the Zero line. additionally, I other a multiple time frame parameter. exploit it at (0) can show this time frame. better of luck.........................

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fxrafi4 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open