+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 221 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex candle graph is differed from broker to broker?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   12:18
    Best answer #1

haan aisa hota hai mene dekha nhi hai pr hota bhi hai to mjhe lagta hai ki bhut kam differance hota hai or aisa q hota hai iske bare me mjhe koi bhi idea nhi hai.

2018-01-01   12:44
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I saw the same EU/USD graphs from differen brokers by same program called metatrader, but the candles look all different???? aren't they suppose to look the same since I see the same market but only by different brokers??? why is it different?
    . Har broker main movement ka thoda bahut farak hota hai aur graph Kabhi thoda bahut farak hota hai lekin aap usko samajh sakte ho Agar aapko karne demo Court mein kaam kar Chuke ho toh. Aapke liye Grapg ko samjn asan ho jata hai.

2018-01-27   19:39
    Best answer #3

yeh baat main ney bhi note ki hai aor main khud yeh dekh kar heiran reh gaya tha kay forex trading main agar main instaforex main gold ka graph open kiya hai aor gold ki price jo hai wo show ho rahi hai 1325 aor phir main exness broker ko open kiya to wahan gold ki price ko check kiya ti gold ki price wahan per 1329 show ho rahi thi main khud pareshan ho gaya ab yeh different kyun hai iska muje bhi nahi pata.

2017-12-18   02:08
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you. Every broker has difference in their prices. I don't know that what is the reason but I think brokers should not do this and they should use the same ask and buy price. But I don't know that why brokers do this and spread is also different on all brokers.

2018-02-22   21:40
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

ni bhia difference ni hota hn bass thora sa oper neche hota hn vo zyada tr is lie hota hn jo jo broker spread kam charge krtey hn vo market ko hota hn sa change kr detey hn ye scaming me bhi ata hn lekin zyada farak ni hota

2017-12-18   03:28
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia zyada differnece ni hota hn bass 10 pip tk difference hota hnv o bhi is lie hota hn kuch ke kuch broker spread zyada cut krtey hn jo ke oska comision hota hn jisko bohat log scam kehtey hn broker ka

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Estarah nahi hota k forex market mai candle graph different ho kyu k forexmarket ak online business hai. Es kimove world widehai.jis kiwaja say es mai use honay wala candle stick bhe ak he hai. Es mai koi difference nahi hai. Ap es ko har broker mai apply kr sakty ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all the real brokers give the same chart report about the condition of the currency price for a while may be slow but more than that would be the same, if some brokers make a difference than think that it is a scam broker, I do not see anything like this. , I see three of their brokers give the same report,
    even yahoo investment currency price report gives the same information.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dalapan For This Useful Post:

surabi (2017-11-01)

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is normal to compare the graph between the results of Brokers can only one!
    Consider candles showing trend trends in the time frame needed for each case.
    Brokers do not show the same thing as every currency spread among them. Every broker practices your pips price based on each victory. And between two brokers on EURUSD 1 pip between bid and ask, and the other shows a EURUSD broker with 3 pips.
    In this abnormal context, it will be the same as the presentation graphic screen, and move on to that question! Similar but not the same.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,673 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by khareem View Post
    stuff for forex candles now all the stuff people
    work forex and money earn better for work now
    all the stuff people work forex and money earn better for the job now join the forex and money income goods for the job now join the forex and good money earning for a work
    Forex Trading main Trader ko in technical tools ko thek tarah say smjna must hay aor Trader ko chhy woh Trading marekt main candle graph aor charts ko thek tarah say learn karay aor Trader Forex Trading kay right ways ko Trading main use karay aor jb Trader thek technical analysis kay tools ko smj kar Trade krta hay Trading thek profitable hogy

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-28), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-30), incomejobs (2017-10-28), kanita (2017-10-29), zahid2016 (2017-10-30)

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stuff for forex candles now all the stuff people
    work forex and money earn better for work now
    all the stuff people work forex and money earn better for the job now join the forex and money income goods for the job now join the forex and good money earning for a work

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There can be different in the candlestick because of the various time zones used by the agent. As we all know the agent does not use the typical period of energy and energy and your efforts like UTC / GMT. They use their own local time support. Therefore the candle cabins are different. That's why when we sketch the support / resistance stage we have to consider the tail and the sketch of the range. That way we can catch the industry and install right

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when trading in forex business I personally think it doesn't matter a lot because if you no how to trade forex very well you can trade and make money with the broker it doesn't matter if it have a different graph or not the important thing is you are able to analyze the market very well.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dhano For This Useful Post:

Nuleta (2017-10-28), tinad (2017-10-30)

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in fact when trading in forex business I personally think forex candle or you can say volatility differ from broker to broker, first of all it is because of the different data providers of different brokers and second thing is that market maker brokers will always give you more volatility.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuleta For This Useful Post:

remo (2017-10-31)

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that price chart has some different but price timing is same and i think that different came from differentials brokers market opening time some broker open their next day candle one hour earlier then other thats why it make different but it is not that big issue for trader.

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when trading in forex business I personally have seen candle graphe from many broker and many time frame and the diferance is just little i mean there is no clear diferance between the diferante brokers as mutch as i just saw , because the global market is the same

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 221 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)