+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 221 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221
Results 2,201 to 2,208 of 2208

Thread: Forex candle graph is differed from broker to broker?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   12:18
    Best answer #1

haan aisa hota hai mene dekha nhi hai pr hota bhi hai to mjhe lagta hai ki bhut kam differance hota hai or aisa q hota hai iske bare me mjhe koi bhi idea nhi hai.

2017-12-26   19:43
    Best answer #2

G aap sai keh rahe ho i agree with you, or maire khayal se aisa market k opening or closing time ki waja se hota hai, ,

2018-01-27   19:39
    Best answer #3

yeh baat main ney bhi note ki hai aor main khud yeh dekh kar heiran reh gaya tha kay forex trading main agar main instaforex main gold ka graph open kiya hai aor gold ki price jo hai wo show ho rahi hai 1325 aor phir main exness broker ko open kiya to wahan gold ki price ko check kiya ti gold ki price wahan per 1329 show ho rahi thi main khud pareshan ho gaya ab yeh different kyun hai iska muje bhi nahi pata.

2017-12-18   02:08
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you. Every broker has difference in their prices. I don't know that what is the reason but I think brokers should not do this and they should use the same ask and buy price. But I don't know that why brokers do this and spread is also different on all brokers.

2018-02-22   21:40
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

ni bhia difference ni hota hn bass thora sa oper neche hota hn vo zyada tr is lie hota hn jo jo broker spread kam charge krtey hn vo market ko hota hn sa change kr detey hn ye scaming me bhi ata hn lekin zyada farak ni hota

2017-12-18   03:28
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia zyada differnece ni hota hn bass 10 pip tk difference hota hnv o bhi is lie hota hn kuch ke kuch broker spread zyada cut krtey hn jo ke oska comision hota hn jisko bohat log scam kehtey hn broker ka

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it happens, because every traders opens on different time and he provides data according to his opening and closing. That's why candles differ but the price action remain the same.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-06-04)

Banned zeghbadrahem is on a distinguished road zeghbadrahem's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are right you can always see the differnt between the graph of the market from broker to one i think the reason is the number of the digital after the coma you can find 4 and 5 and the time of open and close is important too i mean that you can find broker open at 10:10 gmt on monday and an other one in 10:02 etc this defrence make the differnce between the grph but the price steal always the same on the eurusd and you can find some diffrent of point in the other pairs between 1-5points till 10pip

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zeghbadrahem For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-06-04)

Senior Member sio is an unknown quantity at this point sio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex brokers have a different candle graph this is right but the prices are the same and the deal will closed at the right price and open at the right price i think the diferrent is in digit 5 or 4.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sio For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-06-04)

Junior Member adil.iub is on a distinguished road adil.iub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes u r right they r doing different but its for making better understanding of chart. And also there is reson of timming in the same time they r not closing there trade

9. The Following User Says Thank You to adil.iub For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-06-04)

Banned motiurbd will become famous soon enough motiurbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I saw the same EU/USD graphs from differen brokers by same program called metatrader, but the candles look all different???? aren't they suppose to look the same since I see the same market but only by different brokers??? why is it different?
    Its different because every broker is not open or close by the same timezone.. They use different timezone... Even I have some brokers who open 1 hour early then any others.. and even a broker who creates two daily candle when market open for the first time of a week... it creates that candle after two or three hours... So its a big deal.. As long as you stick with your strategy it will not cause any troubles..

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to motiurbd For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-06-04), wasim345 (2015-07-31)

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I saw the same EU/USD graphs from differen brokers by same program called metatrader, but the candles look all different???? aren't they suppose to look the same since I see the same market but only by different brokers??? why is it different?
    I think that it can even be another candle that you saw there in those 2 terminals.. There are other kinds of candles like the heinki ahsi which can also be found on the metatrader 4 trading terminal.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

F94 (2013-12-01), hammad101 (2020-06-04), Khan Online (2013-11-11)

Member deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Forex candle graph is differed from broker to broker?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deep thought For This Useful Post:

F94 (2013-12-01), hammad101 (2020-06-04), ntn (2019-07-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 221 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221

Subscribe to this Thread (9)