+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 221 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2208

Thread: Forex candle graph is differed from broker to broker?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   12:18
    Best answer #1

haan aisa hota hai mene dekha nhi hai pr hota bhi hai to mjhe lagta hai ki bhut kam differance hota hai or aisa q hota hai iske bare me mjhe koi bhi idea nhi hai.

2018-01-27   19:39
    Best answer #2

yeh baat main ney bhi note ki hai aor main khud yeh dekh kar heiran reh gaya tha kay forex trading main agar main instaforex main gold ka graph open kiya hai aor gold ki price jo hai wo show ho rahi hai 1325 aor phir main exness broker ko open kiya to wahan gold ki price ko check kiya ti gold ki price wahan per 1329 show ho rahi thi main khud pareshan ho gaya ab yeh different kyun hai iska muje bhi nahi pata.

2017-12-18   02:08
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you. Every broker has difference in their prices. I don't know that what is the reason but I think brokers should not do this and they should use the same ask and buy price. But I don't know that why brokers do this and spread is also different on all brokers.

2018-02-22   21:40
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

ni bhia difference ni hota hn bass thora sa oper neche hota hn vo zyada tr is lie hota hn jo jo broker spread kam charge krtey hn vo market ko hota hn sa change kr detey hn ye scaming me bhi ata hn lekin zyada farak ni hota

2017-12-18   03:28
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia zyada differnece ni hota hn bass 10 pip tk difference hota hnv o bhi is lie hota hn kuch ke kuch broker spread zyada cut krtey hn jo ke oska comision hota hn jisko bohat log scam kehtey hn broker ka

2017-12-26   19:43
    Best answer #6

G aap sai keh rahe ho i agree with you, or maire khayal se aisa market k opening or closing time ki waja se hota hai, ,

Banned mido9911 is an unknown quantity at this point mido9911's Avatar
    Thanks
    they are the same just maybe you are looking at different time frame but the candles are the same of course not differents the currencies are moving at the same time can't be differents each broker never that can happen it seems you are so new to forex market good luck in learning

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fx4life is an unknown quantity at this point fx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, my dear, for me I personally do consider that although the graph is different but still has a purpose and perhaps there we find only a few points where a significant difference is that we already have the race in accordance with the broker that is used.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, generally in forex trading I personally think that the reason for this deffernt is the time of opening and the closing well this is diffeent from a broker to an other one and i think that the reason for this is the number after the coma too we find tow kind of this account number 4 and number 5 and the chart is defrent i think.

Senior Member dodul is an unknown quantity at this point dodul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes my friend we have to know that the graph is differ from broker to broker and we all know that without proper understanding of the trading time and if we do not understand the trading platform then we can not make good money at all.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well definitely my dear, I do believe candle appearance will be same in all companies meta trader platforms. i think it will be change in other trading platforms like meta trader. i always use the dinapoli candle sticks for easy understanding to trade.

Senior Member kixy is an unknown quantity at this point kixy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear of course, I obviously believe that there is no difference in candlesticks graph the difference may be of their look colors are graphics otherwise all brokers have the same pattern and the price of any pair is same on all the meta traders software.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear of course, I obviously believe that it's happen because of their account types and server .normally it will having difference between 5-7 pips maximum but in ecn account i think all the data will be same because it came directly form the main center .

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han bilkull aisa hota hai orr iski reasonn hoti hai time difference lkin worls wwide market mn aisa hona nhi chahiye orr jin brokers mn ais ahota ahi app unko follow nhi kro ho sakta ahi wo fake hon orr apka balance loss ho jaye ap aisa broekr joine kro jiski world wide repo achi ho

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it has been seen that eur/usd graphs from different brokers by same program is called metatrader but the candlesticks chat is different i saw that the marker is is different by broker i think it is due to internet signals

Member kzadim is an unknown quantity at this point kzadim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hann yeh hota hain kiun ki 1mnt ka idhar udhar hota hain.. kisi kisi broker main therefore.. thoda sa alag hota hain.. lekin kuch bhi hain.. iphone app agar ek hi ko follow karte hain.. to help koi dikkat nahi hoti..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 221 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)