+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Software?

Banned mar1990 is on a distinguished road mar1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    ,,,,,,uu should ssee trading vidios about trading mathod and softweres and se urr problem solvess,,,,, butt i like the most mt4 among the others uu should try the best .....
    trading is aonline work sso that there are many softwere buut i like the most insta forex trading ,,,,,i like iitt very muchhh...~~~~@@@eac
    any body should bb learn about trading softwere and learn also use of its softwere ......who use correct the trading softwere he can make a lot ooff income in forex trading........ i mm new i start mmy trade with the manual trade ,,,,,, i hear ea but i can not know all about it ..........
    kun kk ap ko jis kk bary mm knowledge hota hayy to ap uss syy hee trading ko start krty hannn...... so i belive on ea trading but i can not join it..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mobile786 is an unknown quantity at this point Mobile786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am always using meta trader4 softwear for trading in Frex market, becouse meta trader4 is best for me and relible than othe softwear for trading in Forex market. Meta trader4 is easy to learn and for do work on Forex trading market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think I still have any prefered forex trading software is far because, no one has been proven as the very best among all that is posted. When one is saying something somewhere, many other people will be condemning it and claiming how it caused them serious losses, so it can be very confusing

Banned mar1990 is on a distinguished road mar1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    a.o.a
    ~~~!!!@@@ many trading softwere are on net but most ooff all famouss iss instaforex trading....
    uu should found iitt very easyly on google search......
    any body should bb learn about trading softwere and learn also use of its softwere ......who use correct the trading softwere he can make a lot ooff income in forex trading...
    ....trding softwere sy murad asa soft were jis ko rading kk ly use krty hann .....i think man,,,,,i like iitt very muchhh...~~~~@@@eac
    manual trading is more best for trade...
    i like mt4 alsooooo.......~~!!!@@@@@@@@@

Senior Member kaldizar is an unknown quantity at this point kaldizar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that it is the most significant matter of Forex trading . Each figure ought to be realize that the best trading programming and ought to be realize that by what method could be utilize the trading programming for day trading . In the event that any one can utilize the trading programming legitimately he might be victory full effortlessly. So i suppose as the trading programming is assist full for trader so each figure / all trader ought to be ponder the trading programming fittingly and use it rightly for his victory in the Forex business.

Senior Member GHOURI is an unknown quantity at this point GHOURI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think meta trading software which have there many version available in market are good .... i am suing meta trading 2 it is good and after some learning i will switch to new version of meta trading software

Banned jasiminbd is an unknown quantity at this point jasiminbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the major problem of the trades. All should know that the best way to deal with the software so that the software can be used for trading, you should know about. You can use one trading software that you can accomplish. Therefore, the software for all the help, so traders must deal with all traders thought the trading software/about, know, and be used for self-success in the Forex business.

Senior Member kabeer is an unknown quantity at this point kabeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    अपने विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के लिए आप mt4 व्यापार के लिए बहुत आसान है और आप भी आसानी से अपने विदेशी मुद्रा खाते व्यापार क्योंकि मैं mt4 सबसे अच्छा लगता है mt4 और mt5 का उपयोग करें और आप भी शुक्रिया खबर घटना में खबर देखना

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading k liye may robot ko use karta ho ye trading ka liye best ya trading ka sath ap ray bhi dayta or ap acha trade kar saktay or aik acha earn kar saktay hay

Banned shafqatirshad is an unknown quantity at this point shafqatirshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    today there are many trading software used but i think mt4 is best and you can understand it easily and it can also give you a good bonus. most of the traders prefer it and used it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)