+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 649 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: If you trust any indicator 100% what will happen?

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you tell me that 100% of one's perfections which will not be utterly objective toward the thoroughly sensible or higher in each and every means attainable. i still check the lacquer failed to will the time other then my expertise is well and shall soon see. other then as i aforesaid, that you'll be able to scan this on-line, and never solely confirms that many of us blindly trust the strength of one's creator, since it might have an adverse impact on your private craft.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator is our tool to analyze the direction of the market in forex trading, all indicators have advantages and disadvantages of each .. we do not believe 100% the same indicators as the indicator is simply a tool that can not be 100% accurate when analyzing the direction of the market because we all do not know with certainty the direction the market will move to where

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think indicators only provide what happen in the past. so, sometimes indicator can be wrong too. So, I think we should combine all kind of analysis to trade. you can use fundamental analysis, or maybe you can use candlestick pattern too to confirm your indicator. Most professional trader, only use candlestick pattern, fibo, to trading.
    and Yes we can't trust 100% on trading but indicator are most effective for every trader. Because without indicator you can't make technical analysis. If you want to made good technical analysis then you need to use indicator.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel that's the proper result. an indicator won't continually support you win. It's going to support you win for a lasting, however it'll not let you win at all times. Have you ever thought if there exists an indicator will facilitate traders win at all times, i feel all traders can apply it and profit constantly. There'll no want for skilled trader in Forex. Therefore don't believe an indicator utterly, it's going to hurt you therefore harmly within the whole finish.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I think that is the right result.An indicator will not always help you win .It may help you win for a long term,but it will not let you win all the time.have you ever thought that if there exists an indicator can help traders win all the time,I think all traders will use it and profit constantly.There will no need for professional trader in Forex. So do not believe an indicator completely,it may hurt you so hardly in the end.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my judgement ,if we believe on any indicator then i think we can do both superior and exclusive tradings with that indicator but i judge there is no genuine indicator which may guide us the path of get whatsoever effective tradings. and if there are indicators that akuirat 100%, then we can all be successful traders, and brokers could suffer huge losses, because we get a big profit, but I do not believe if there is a 100% accurate indicator. indicators can only predict the movement of market

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You cannot trust any indicator for the fullest because you have to rely on many indicators three or five so taht you can get the same result from all of them. This is good because using multiple ones will help to decide whether the market is over bought or over sold and you have to buy or sell. i use some popular indicators and i believe this indicators and these help me to take good decision i think u can trust some good indicators like macd bollinger and so on all that indicators just tell us something we can see on the chart with a little practic we can even understand

Member MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,158 Times in 802 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forum is the best forum in the world online earning in part time .
    In this forum we use and make money. I like zigzag indicater
    Rsi
    Friends I expert in 2 indicater plz use this and gain good profit.
    Oscillator sales volume
    Current price
    And
    Support points and resistance
    market ke nechay janey k haq main hain
    Sell ki trade profit de gi
    Indicators ko follow karte hoye aur
    apni samjh soch ke sath trading
    Kren. Ta k ap zyda earning hasal kr saken or agar
    ap market ko achi terha samjay bagher trade kren
    ge to nuqsan uthana paray ga.
    Instaforex is the best online job.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are no way to trust 100% in any method in this business. Because this business is dynamic and here you can't get 100% correct signal form any indicator. If you trust 100% then you can loss your balance.
    and First, attempt to backtest that indicator together with your strategy in demo account. If demo account testing is nice then you'll be able to attempt it on real account with little heap size. however if you employ directly in your real account it's not smart for you. Then you ought to take care regarding victimisation any indicator or strategy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nasmagh For This Useful Post:

MESSI (2020-01-22)

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not intimately versed with using indicators but i jazz we should not judge 100% on any indicators and ever name that unforeseen results are ferment able, regularize whatever indication market think dishonorable signals which indicators may programmed as an possibility and more traders due to base signals from indicators may get into design.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to qomat For This Useful Post:

MESSI (2020-01-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 649 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)