+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: which are best forex brokers which are registered in india?

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mabe you should not worry about it, as long as you become insta's members or clients than you can save for trading, and instaforex is a good broker that there are many branches in every countries and it is very good reputation
    do the best we can

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess right now instaforex is the number one forex broker site. But in few days I encounter some problem in here. Its seems theirs a slow down in loading. sometimes its take me five to 10 minutes just to open or close my position. Problem with this is that sometimes I loss 10 to 15 pips before I can manage to close or open a new position. But still over all instaforex is number one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 3assimi is an unknown quantity at this point 3assimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They are very good and they also use liberty reserve that is well allowed in all of india as a country.
    i also agree that forex is the largest commercial sector i can prescribed for all people that are living

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jab we met View Post
    i am not a indian but i think at this time no one register broker in the India but if you want to search a best broker in the Asia region the no 1 is the instaforex so never loss you money in search of broker register your account with instaforex and earn money
    yes sir it is insta forex no 1 in asia. may also be listed as the world's best broker. and hopefully can fix insta widtdraw or
    services from another. but now that I have not made ​​good use of my server kong hongkong server yes off hidupp mt4 connection may be repaired as soon as possible

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to me where we follow the broker is not important. The most important is how we do business. strategy in particular. it depends on how we trade. the difference is probably in terms of limits and levels of benefits to be gained .. the difference between the broker is probably not too far away. most importantly in terms of the trust.

Junior Member Alex Fx is an unknown quantity at this point Alex Fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

One of the best broker In indian language support like hindi,Tamil, Marathi and also english.

visit www.fxbase.com

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,can anyone list out forexbrokers which are registered in india and where we can tarde usd/inr pairs and inr related pairs.please list good brokers only
    Only and only 1 name come to mind is Inshaforex its the best forex broker in India but govt does not really support it as they fear so much about economy.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is no international broker who registered in india by providing forex trading and it is very bad to see even there are many companies who can open a branch here but there are not as they are feared with indian government rules so we have to wait and see atleast in coming years some brokers and forex being legal

Member omofx is on a distinguished road omofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    instafx is still the best broker out there you can check them out forexarmy.com to see their performance and thier service is wonderful , you can use them your investment is safe

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not a indian but i think at this time no one register broker in the India but if you want to search a best broker in the Asia region the no 1 is the instaforex so never loss you money in search of broker register your account with instaforex and earn money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open