+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: FXplosion Trading Expieriencees

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    EA koi bhee ho kitna bhee acha ho just technical calculations py hee kam krta hai jesy hee market mn koi fundamental aya ye fail to mn to yehi suggest kru ga ke isko koi bhee use na kre khud trading learn kro khud trade kro isi mn long term faida hai ea app saalo use kro apko kuch bhee nhi aata ho ga orr ye bhee ho sakta hai ke ap kuchearn bhee na kro kyun ke software ko kya pta ke market mn kya hone wala hai ye aik human brain hee hai jo prediction krr sakta hai kyun ke ismn ability hoti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i am new here. so, I only have 1 account now. so, i don't use roobots. and I personally developed it purely based on technical analysis using a scaling or average strategy. and even though i am a beginner in forex trading so i don't know the use of forex robots. Can someone please tell me about forex robots. thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to aagus For This Useful Post:

andi (2019-08-26)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although I do not trust EA standards or indicators. I tried using this EA on a demo but didn't place any trades just standing there staring at me. and I believe that almost EA has the power to make a profit because almost EA in our MT4 terminal is the result of a few years championship but when they win the EA championship it may not be suitable for our latest conditions now so we need to modify it to be a better arrangement or adjusted in style our trade to achieve better profits

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjaya For This Useful Post:

sangkodok (2019-08-28)

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the job must have people with good technical support and strategies with a decision system indicator to work analytically that good traders must work with their decisions just to take the risk of using robots to adjust to profile habits with plans. and at least it has been proven that robots are not at all profitable, if the experience says that it should not force us to do it or if we do it then we must get a loss, we will immediately accept dangerous things.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh good that's good i will have at least one test so i can check how much the benefits it gives .. any way it works great 10 pips can make a big difference ... Do you have some tests on a real account? I don't believe in backtests demo, sorry. But, anyway, is it 10 pips per trade or 10 pips per day? I'm a little confused with this title, lol.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know about auto trading. What do you mean by automated trading. If you have a good idea about it, you can share it with me because I'm a new trader. So I have no knowledge about that. and Automatic trading is a Mechanical Trading system that is included. with their Risk Management and their code being an .mq4 file, so you can just put your .mq4 file on your MT4 and they will trade and make money for you when you do something else.

It's better if you run MT4 & Automatic Trading on Virtual Private Server.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was done when we were confused for open positions, dear, but using the EA hedge without control, I also thought it would be dangerous to account. for the first, EA will run very well with some benefits, but there are still many open positions and if open positions are not closed it will immediately drain margins. it's easy, just look at balance growth, and EA equity. and every trading system is at risk when we cannot control trade. actually EA will give us a much better trading experience, we just need to understand how robots work. and put everything under control.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to makaroni For This Useful Post:

sakumba (2019-08-16)

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a lot of robots are available in 2019 and I think Phoenix is the best robot in 2019 This is a very good robot for new traders and you can make money with this robot. and I think robots can provide temporary benefits but cannot provide longer time due to the need to adjust or update the base on market conditions. I hear a lot of good EAs but I'm not interesting at all because I like manuals.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fakta For This Useful Post:

sanjaya (2019-08-15), Unregistered (2)

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you have very good results, please give me a news friend, so I can try to find a FREE VPS partner, to set this EA
    and what about friends now? did you find any real settings for your EA? so that EA can give the best results?

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , I think it's good for traders who can and know how to use it, but for me that doesn't happen, because I have no knowledge of trading using robots, I prefer to trade manually for now. and, I don't trust any robot to trade, because there is no robot that can make predictions about the fundamental news correctly, and several times it can increase the high impact on the market too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast