+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Xforex

Banned FxBd is an unknown quantity at this point FxBd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there is some mistakes in the information's because there is no company in such names in the forex market even no one knows about it.I myself asked more than 25 traders about this but all of them said they did not heard about this before.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not here it name even it is since 2003 but anyway it is good to know that they are almost since 9years but i dont know about their services and also spraed of 3**** is ok and it is normal for me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Xforex

Company XFOREX Inc.
    On-line since 2003
    Country Cyprus
    Payment options Wire transfer and credit cards
    Last edited by Indian Forex Admin; 2012-01-30 at 01:07 PM.
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5