+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Xforex

Senior Member maxpine is on a distinguished road maxpine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i had checked xforex but it is very old experience than xforex was not very good broker.But one thing i admit that it is very secure and news given by xforex base on experience.This company was started in 2004 and than it was at little level and was not so popular but with passage of time it grows to current situation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shafqatirshad is an unknown quantity at this point shafqatirshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not heard about this broker and have no experience about this broker. i have already broker which is good for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aug14 is on a distinguished road aug14's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is not an famous thing in forex online market and it is not so long when i start trading so i do not know any thing about it,i do not think that any trader has information about this so i do not have experience about xforex.

Senior Member mub5455 is an unknown quantity at this point mub5455's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear sir ap ki baat teake hai mager mai new ho forex world mai ney ap ki poset study ki hai ap ney jis broker key bary mey btaia hai wo broker kesa hai ye to search kerney key baad hi pata chaly ga mai ap kop serch key bager is key barey mey ap ko kuch nhi keh sakita

Senior Member MubashirAhmed is an unknown quantity at this point MubashirAhmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please provide some more data about company.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Xforex है वास्तव में एक अच्छा विदेशी मुद्रा दलाल के लिए दूसरों पर विचार करें। वे अपने ग्राहकों के साथ बहुत ही अच्छे हैं। लेकिन मैंने सुना है कि वे जो वे दे जब आप उन लोगों के साथ एक खाता खोलने के लिए प्रतिबद्ध हैं $50 बोनस भुगतान नहीं करते। अन्यथा वे व्यापार के लिए अच्छा कर रहे हैं। Xforex का व्यापार मंच भी अच्छा है। आप इस दलाल का उपयोग कर सकते हैं।

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The company is good enough.But,there is a huge problem.It does not allow any online bank transfer such as Alertpay,moneybookers,liberty reserve,okaypay,paypal or liquipay.So, money transaction is a problem here.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not understand what you mean but if this the forex broker and provide such services then you need to go Google search engine i collect more information about this broker weither this is real or scam

Member ahmedlinkers is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedlinkers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Morshedul View Post
    Xforex is really a good forex broker consider to others. They are excellent with their customers. But i heard that they dont pay $50 bonus which they are committed to give while you open an account with them. Otherwise they are good to trade. Trading platform of xforex is also good. You can use this broker.
    I have a bit of chat and account opening with the broker. Actually this is type of broker with whom trader is not comfortable with. As they do not keep their words and promises. Although they are very good to begin with, especially when talking and making promises.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Xforex is really a good forex broker consider to others. They are excellent with their customers. But i heard that they dont pay $50 bonus which they are committed to give while you open an account with them. Otherwise they are good to trade. Trading platform of xforex is also good. You can use this broker.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast